Thursday, 6 July 2017

Daddy's Rules: The Sequel





Hello,

Due to the interest and success of Daddy's Rules at this early stage before the general release of the book, I have decided that it might be the right time to start writing the sequel with the same characters I have had planned in my head for over a year.

I will start writing it on my blog here as I do with lots of my novels.  This will be a great distraction bearing in mind the nightmare that is my life at the moment.  I am finalising a divorce and due to the conveyancing process taking so long and having complications every day so far, I am not sure whether I am moving house next week or not.  I literally don't know whether I am coming or going. Lol.  So please bear with me while I get all of my projects together.

Join me tomorrow for the first chapter!  And if you haven't read the first book you can early download the digital version direct to your Kindle and on to all other devices at Totally Bound Publishing's Website or pre-order the PRINT book.  You can also pre-order the book before its general release on the 25th July.

Read an excerpt from the first book on a previous post!







No comments:

Post a Comment