Sunday, 11 June 2017

Daddy's Rules




Hello,

Do you remember my bestselling self published BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Romance, Daddy's Rules?

Now newly edited, it is  due to be released by Totally Bound Publishing for pre-order on Tuesday the 13th of June on their website and Amazon.  The general release date is the 25th July.  It will be available both in print and ebook formats.





This book is close to my heart and caused me a lot of emotional turmoil when I wrote it .  It is based on my own experiences of being trapped in a loveless marriage unable to move on because of duty and commitment.  I'd like to think there is a Valentin Coudray out there for every woman. :)

Check out the blurb below.  I will post an excerpt an the pre-order links on here on Tuesday 13th June.






Daddy's Rules 


I am forever naked to him. There is nothing I can hide. All that I am I have surrendered to him. I am Daddy’s Little Girl.
Gabrielle ChaIrles is trapped in a cold loveless marriage with a controlling man. At a crossroads in her life, she believes all hope for an escape is lost until she meets young French billionaire, Valentin Coudray. Taken with her vulnerability, strength and fragile beauty, he invites her into his erotic world to explore her true sexual nature as his submissive.
Coudray wishes to bare Gabrielle’s truth and help her find the will to stand up to her bullying husband and end her marriage. In return for allowing him to dominate her, he vows to love, protect and cherish her in every sense. But when a dangerous man from Valentin’s past reappears to threaten Gabrielle and her ex-husband attempts to manipulate her with guilt back into his arms, the lovers are forced to fight to stay together.
Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of BDSM, spanking and anal sex





Before I go I want to say thanks to all those buying His , my bestselling BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Romance that knocked Fifty Shades of Grey off the No. 1 spot on Amazon as a self published novel from Totally Bound Publishing's Website on early download.  It is already No. 5 in their top ten bestselling books chart! Fingers crossed it goes higher!
It can also be pre-ordered on Amazon.com.  General release date is the 20th June.

Don't forget if you like spooky stories, real life videos of Spirits & Angel Orbs & much more, please visit my blog, Writing With Angels.

And remember, you can follow me on:

@Clipso1 on Twitter
ArabellaSara on Live Journal
Youtube for Spooky Videos!
















No comments:

Post a Comment