Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Bitch In Heat Released









Hello,

I have now released Bitch In Heat, the second part in Daddy's Princesses, my dark erotica BDSM/Spanking/Age Play/Daddy Dom Romance series.  You can check out the blurb and a small excerpt below.

Just a word of warning on this scorcher of an episode!  The series is dark erotica and there is a twist I am eager for you to let me know whether or not you like.  It was one of those writing moments when an author realises they are no longer in control, the character has taken over and wants to experiment simply because he can! :)

I hope you enjoy it!







Bitch In Heat is the second book in the Daddy's Princesses Series

Handsome, Icelandic Billionaire, Asgeir Sturluson is involved in a car accident.  He rushes to rescue a beautiful Englishwoman from her overturned car.  Before she falls unconscious she begs him not to involve the Emergency Services or the police and to hide her.

A few days later, Eva wakes up without her memory to find herself naked on a medical couch about to be intimately examined by a team of Doctors and her Rescuer.  Asgeir informs her he has confined her in one of the towers in his castle home so that he may protect, pleasure, discipline and train her to be the perfect submissive.  She learns quickly that Daddy possess all of the answers to her past and to discover her real identity she must accept her role as his little princess and please him to gain them.

Initially afraid of the darkly erotic man and the power he wields over her, Eva begins to feel safe in her confinement blissfully unaware of the danger she sought to be free of and welcomes Asgeir’s pleasurable rule.  But she soon discovers she is not the only Princess Daddy has captured and locked in a tower in his castle or that he is the only man who wishes to possess her.

In Bitch In Heat, the Billionaire tends to the submissive princesses he has captured and confined in the second and third tower rooms in his home while Eva is prepared for her enema.  In the third room his little minx, Alice is ready to conceive and he seeks the help of her Dominant attendant Isak to impregnate her which surprisingly leads to a new sexual experience for the billionaire.


Publisher’s Note:  This is a dark erotic story.  It contains BDSM Romance, Spanking Romance, Age Play, Medical Play, Multiple Partners, Anal Play, Breeding Sex, Gay Sex, Bisexual sex and a kidnap theme.  If any of this material offends you, please do not buy this book.





Here is a sneaky peak to wet your appetite!




I removed my gloves and lay them next to her on the bonnet watching her eye them with anxiety.  Again she opened her mouth to speak but no sound came as though her speech was paralysed with fear in her throat.

I rested both of my hands on top of her buttocks savouring the rise and swell of her rump in the light coming form the headlights of the car before ripping her tights apart with my hands to bare her lily white buttocks to the freezing air.  That was when my Minx, Alice found her voice again.

“Don’t hurt me.  I won’t let you hurt me.”

She struggled to move screaming loudly at me with the mouth of an alley cat as I tore the tights down her calves and tossed the remnants next to my gloves on the car.  Quickly retrieving her dainty small hands, I clasped them in one of my large palms and slipped my fingers down the inside of the top of her thong.  In one forceful fluid movement I ripped them down over her butt and away from her body.  Her bottom jumped and wobbled with the strength of the movement and a shocked cry echoed out from her lips scattering the birds roosting in the trees nearby.

I grabbed one juicy ripe buttock and squeezed it tight listening to the car engine gently rumble underneath her like a vibrator.

“I am not going to hurt you, little one.  I am going to discipline you with a spanking.  It’s something you really need,” I chuckled lifting the tights to place them inside her mouth to gag her when she cursed me once more.  Then I raised my hand to deliver the first punishing strike to her delicate flesh.




Please follow me on Amazon, my Arabella Kingsley Facebook PageAmazon Author Page, on Twitter @Clipso1 and check out my website, Arabella's World for lots more stories and Arabella's naughty diary! 



Happy Reading!


Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment