Sunday, 21 May 2017

Arabella's World & Other Stories Released On Amazon!





Hello,

I hope those Sunday evening blues are starting to creep in on you!  If so, I have the cure!


Arabella's World has just gone live on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.  I originally published this book as Arabella' Secret Erotic Diary.  It has been newly edited and updated.  This is a daring move for me!  If you ever wondered where I got the naughty ideas for my books then this is for you.  I reveal details of my secret erotic experiences and the Dominant man in my life who inspires my work in this new series.  Take a look at the blurb and a short excerpt below.  And yes it is real! :)


Arabella's World Blurb

In Arabella's World, popular Erotic Romance Author, Arabella Kingsley reveals the secrets of her own erotic life and the man who inspires her stories.

Ever wondered where I get all those naughty ideas for my books? Or the man who inspires them? In Arabella’s World, I will tell you the secrets of my erotic life and reveal how I changed from a naïve frightened woman who dared not express or seek sexual passion for fear of reproach in to a submissive who willingly surrendered her will to the handsome, wealthy, strongly protective dominant man who came to claim her when all hope was lost. I will never reveal his name but be assured, he is very real and our love is eternal.

Discover more at my website Arabella's World.


Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk







Arabella's World Excerpt



I gasped when I saw him.  I just knew it was him even though I hadn’t seen his face.  My eyes lowered to his wrist searching for confirmation.  The Rolex was there and he wore the same silver cufflinks.  I took another breath when his eyes rested on me.  I had never seen a man like him in my life.  He was tall, with a lean athletically muscled physique that made his tuxedo fit to perfection. 

 My dominant lover was younger than me at thirty-six.  He had shiny raven hair cut full and straight at the neck with a soft curl running through it.  My hands itched to stroke it to feel its softness.  His black eyes burned possessively through me, narrowing lightly no doubt at my indiscretion of not returning straight to my room as he had ordered.  In short he was the most handsome man I had ever laid eyes on.  So it begged the question in my mind, what the hell did he see in a small woman with more curves than I was happy with like me?  He should have had someone tall elegant young woman on his arm.

He didn’t wait to be asked to sit down on the chair across the table from the small booth seat in which I sat.  He just did.  I took a large gulp of my drink getting the feeling I was about to be told off.  I prickled wondering who the hell he thought he was telling me what to do until I reminded myself I had given him permission to lord it over me and how much I had liked it.

“What are you doing here?  I told you to go to bed,” he asked in a soft dark American voice that rolled over me like a seductive caress.

“I decided not to,” I said defiantly ready to defend my position feeling strangely like a naughty little girl.

“Put down your drink and stand up,” he said it evenly, calmly.  There was no trace of anger at my assertion.  “We are leaving.”

I opened my mouth to say no but the tilt of his handsome face to the side and the narrowing of his eyes made me think better and to my surprise, damp between my thighs.  I closed my mouth and shuffled uneasily on the sage green leather seat to fight the ache beginning to pulse inside my vagina disturbed he could have such an effect on me.  Then I noticed the soft curl of his sexy mouth in to a brief smile.  He knew.  He knew the effect he was having and was enjoying the power he held over me.  I narrowed my eyes back and his smile returned.  I wasn’t going anywhere.  I folded my arms then reached for my glass again to take another sip glaring at him like a naughty school girl.

“Perhaps you would like me to drag you out of here instead?” he questioned.

The glare on my face intensified but my eyes had already given him the answer.  I put my champagne flute back down on the table.

“Yes,” my voice was fragile as I said it.

My heart thumped and my hands trembled with anticipation, excitement and nervous tension.  I didn’t even know his name but to ask it would spoil the electricity dancing between us.  No more words were spoken.  He simply stood fastening the button on his designer tuxedo.  He reached across the table to take hold of my arm in a firm grip.  I gasped at the strength he applied to raise me from my seat and out of the booth to march and drag me by his side out of the hotel bar.  He walked so fast it was hard to keep up with him and I knew he was doing it deliberately so that I was given no choice but to struggle to.

Still holding my arm, he pressed the button for the lift.  I pushed my fear of lifts to the side.

“It’s time I taught you what happens when you disobey me,” he informed making me let out a surprised agitated breath when he sharply pulled me in to the empty lift with him.

As the lift doors closed in front of us I stood next to him quietly trembling and thrilling all at the same time in his hold.  We travelled three floors before he reached out and punched a button to stop the lift between the second and third floor.  I swallowed hard. 

He took hold of my other arm and pulled me against him in to his embrace.  His hand swept down across my throat as he looked down at me.  I whimpered fearful of my feminine vulnerability in his strong masculine hold in the enclosed lift.  There was no escape.  No turning back.

His hand gently tightened around my throat and forced my chin to rise.

“For this to work, Princess you are going to start trusting me to take care of you.  You will always be safe with me.  I am very protective of women especially those I take to my bed and dominate.”

I stared in to his eyes and knew he spoke the truth without question.  The hold he placed on my throat intensified just a little more and I found the pressure arousing making me softly reach to take a breath.


“Daddy has rules,” he continued in a low deep caressing voice.  “And I expect them to be obeyed so I can keep you safe and ensure all of your needs are being tended to.  In short I want your full submission. “









I want to say thanks for all those buying my dark erotic BDSM/Spanking/Age Play/Daddy Dom Romance, Daddy's Princesses especially everyone here at home in the UK.  Book Two, Bitch In Heat is currently No.1 in the top 100 Bisexual chart on Amazon and the rest of the series is storming up the sales rank in the UK.  





The final book in Series One of Daddy's Princesses will be out by the end of this week!





Secondly, I re-released, His To Protect, the first book my New Adult Historical Erotic/Spanking Romance, Taken By The Highwayman.  Again thanks to all those buying the book.  It has already been No.1 in Historical Erotica top 100 on Amazon in the UK.

I am re-publishing some of my titles on Amazon while the rest are out to publishers via my literary agent.

I have published two other short BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Romance book series which I am currently waiting for to load on Amazon.  One is Steampunk Erotica and the other is a Medieval Fantasy Romance.  Both of them are New Adult Erotic Romances.  Keep watch for them appearing on Amazon soon.









I just want to let you know that I have published a full length, 60,000 word Romanic Crime Thriller on Amazon called Perfection.  If you love a thriller, this one is for you.








Finally, I have released, First Contact, book one in my New Adult/Young Adult Crime Thriller Romance, Firebrand.





I am writing a lot of New Adult stories and I have decided to devote a new blog to them.  Watch here for details.  There will also be a new one for my thriller stories.

Enjoy your Sunday evening.

Happy Reading!


Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment