Friday, 14 April 2017

The Princess Locked in the Tower Is Made To Submit








Hello,

I have posted the next part of my dark erotic BDSM/Spanking/Age Play/Daddy Dom Romance, Daddy's Little Princess below.  Watch out it is a hot one and not for the faint of heart!

The story is taking on a twist I did not expect.  That is the trouble with writing, you never know which way it is going to go sometimes.  The characters tell you what is going to happen not the other way around.  If you are a writer you will understand exactly what I am talking about.

This post sees the introduction of a new character and a further exploration of the fairytale fantasy of being locked in a tower in a castle at the mercy of a Dominant Prince.  

I won't be able to post until early next week so I hope you enjoy it.  Please let me know on Facebook or on here if you are enjoying the story so far.

Remember you can read more of my work for FREE on my website, Arabella's World.

Happy Easter!

Arabella
















Daddy's Little Princess can now be bought on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment