Sunday, 23 April 2017

His To Control Released On Amazon






Hello,

I have just released The Masked Stranger, the first book in my Kidnap BDSM/Spanking/DaddyDom Romance, His To Control set in Venice in the middle of the Carnival on Amazon.

Check out the blurb below.




Covered in only a short white fluffy towel in her hotel room in Venice during the Carnival, Cecilia suddenly feels a leather clad hand slide over her mouth to silence her scream. Pulled backwards, her soft female body makes contact with a wall of lean hard male muscle. She finds herself restrained by a tall handsome man in a tuxedo disguised in Venetian Mask. When she struggles and resists her capture, the man whips away her towel to bare her bottom and soundly spanks her until she behaves.

The handsome masked stranger is Italian Billionaire Count Matteo Lazzaro. He intends to kidnap Cecilia and hold her to ransom at the request of his family until her brother returns to Venice with the Count’s wife from a loveless arranged marriage and is brought to justice for the murderer of the Matteo’s brother.

Captivated by the feisty yet vulnerable beauty who travelled to Venice to hide from her violent ex hell bent on using violence to repossess her, the Count is determined to protect Cecilia and tame her to his will in his bed despite the situation.

While Cecilia is in Matteo’s power she is his to control but if her brother returns and she gains her freedom will she end their game of domination and submission and reject the Billionaire’s love?








One for the boys!  I have also just re-uploaded Taming His Stepmother, the first book in my very naughty New Adult Taboo BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Romance series, Stepson due to popular demand from the male contingency of my readers!  As soon as it is available for purchase I will post the link.  

The book is written from the male point of view and a great read for both sexes but I would love to know what my male readers think of it.  Please let me know either on here on my blog or on my Arabella Kingsley Facebook Page.

Check out the blurb below.

Stepson Taming His Stepmother

Chase is twenty- four, handsome, confident, stinking rich as the son of a Billionaire and hell bent on rescuing his beautiful stepmother from his control freak father so he can possess her from himself and dominate her in his bed.

The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her.  I didn’t just desire her like an object to worship until I tired of her like he did, I wanted to possess her, to entwine her with my soul and never let her go.  Those haunted blue eyes held so much pain and fragility she provoked every protective instinct in my body, something I had never ever felt with a woman nor had ever cared to.  I might be only twenty-four, much younger than her forty-seven years but I wasn’t crazy, deluded or infatuated.  I was in love with my new stepmother and nothing was going to stop me from taking her from my father.  I wouldn’t allow the past to repeat.  Alexandra deserved better.  She deserved me and all I could give her.





Don't forget, Locked In The Tower, the first part of my Dark Erotic BDSM/Spanking/Age Play/Daddy Dom Romance with a heavy twist of Medical Play is now available on Amazon.com.
The next part will be released by the end of this week.

Check out the blurb below.


Handsome, Icelandic Billionaire, Asgeir Sturluson is involved in a car accident not far from his Swedish home. He rushes to rescue a beautiful Englishwoman from her overturned car. Before she falls unconscious she begs him not to involve the Emergency Services or the police and to hide her.

A few days later, Eva wakes up without her memory to find herself naked on a medical couch about to be intimately examined by a team of Doctors and her Rescuer. Asgeir informs her he has confined her in one of the towers in his castle home so that he may protect, pleasure, discipline and train her to be the perfect submissive. She learns quickly that Daddy possess all of the answers to her past and to discover her real identity she must accept her role as his little princess and please him to gain them.

Initially afraid of the darkly erotic man and the power he wields over her, Eva begins to feel safe in her confinement blissfully unaware of the danger she sought to be free of and welcomes Asgeir’s pleasurable rule. But she soon discovers she is not the only Princess Daddy has captured and locked in a tower in his castle or that he is the only man who wishes to possess her. 

Publisher’s Note: This is a dark erotic story. It contains BDSM Romance, Spanking Romance, Age Play, Medical Play, Multiple Partners, Anal Play and a kidnap theme. If any of this material offends you, please do not buy this book.






Finally, His, my very popular BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Romance which knocked Fifty Shades of Grey off the no. 1 spot on Amazon as a self published novel is being republished.  It will be available for pre-order on the 9th May.  You can check it out on Totally Bound now.

I will be doing a post about this book tomorrow.

Enjoy your Sunday evening!

Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment