Saturday, 8 April 2017

Daddy's Little Princess's Medical Examination Continues . . .



Hello,

As promised, here is the new chapter of my very hot dark erotic BDSM/Spanking/Age Play/Daddy Dom Romance, Daddy's Little Princess.  Thanks for being patient!

Please let me know what you think of the story.  Did you enjoy reading His To Control?

My agent has just sent out another four of my books to publishers.  Three of them are BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Romances.  They are my bestselling self published novels, Safe In His Arms, The Manor and Given To The Beast.  She has also sent out a very erotic dark thriller called The Devil You Know out as well.  Once I have any publishing news about these novels I will post it here.  Fingers crossed they all find good publishing homes!




Don't forget to check out more free stories on my website, Arabella's World.

Happy Reading!  But remember, Daddy's Princess is not for the faint of heart! :)  It is a dark erotic tale involving Kidnap, Medical Play, Age Play, BDSM, Confinement, Anal Play and involves an intimate medical examination with four doctors and the Master in charge!

Enjoy!

Arabella




















Daddy's Little Princess can now be bought from Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment