Monday, 17 April 2017

Daddy's Little Princess News





I Saved Her, So Now She Must Live To Obey My Every Command







Hello,

Just a quick note to let you know you can read an extract on my page on Thoughtcatalog from Daddy's Little Princess, my very naughty dark erotic BDSM/Spanking/Age Play/DaddyDom Romance with just a touch of Medical Play I am writing here on my blog.  But be warned it is hot and explores the dark side of sexual fantasy!

Please follow the link to Thoughtcatalog and leave a comment if you enjoyed the read!

There will be a new instalment of Daddy's Little Princess tomorrow.  It is already written but needs a gentle tweak and an edit before it is ready to post on here.  The story is evolving at a fast rate and is starting to involve more characters than I anticipated.  The title might have to be changed to Daddy's Little Princesses!


Does someone need a spanking?  Check out my FREE Spanking Romance stories out on my website, Arabella's World







Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday for those of us in the UK and your day elsewhere!

See you tomorrow.

Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment