Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Naughty New Excerpt on Thoughtcatalog & Release Dates for His & Daddy's Rules



Hello,

This is a relatively quick post.  I had hoped to be able to post a new excerpt of Daddy's Little Princess but I have been kept busy by my agent getting all of my erotica titles prepared for going out to publishers.  I will get back to this dark exploration of BDSM as soon as I can.  Watch this space!







Please note I will be continuing Stepson and many other erotica titles which will in time be published as full books.  I am loving being kept busy and I am enjoying continuing stories I loved.  What were your favourites?  Let me know what stories you want made in to full books.







In the meantime here are some dates for your diary!  My full length BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom novel, His which knocked Fifty Shades of Grey from the number one spot in Romantic Erotica for a week on Amazon as a self published novel will now be published by Totally Bound Publishing.  It will be available for pre-order on their site on the 9th May.  It will be available for general release on the 20th June.





The novel I originally self published and is close to my own relationship experience (well minus the billionaire! Lol) is also being published by Totally Bound Publishing.  It will be available for pre-order on the 13th June and on general release from the 25th July.  I am also hoping this book will be available to buy in W. H. Smiths as a paperback in the UK.  Fingers crossed!  This book is very close to my heart and was very emotional to write through the breakdown of my own marriage and subsequent divorce.





My Possessive Boyfriend Who Worked As A Detective Punished Me Until I Promised To Behave



Finally, I have a new sexy BDSM excerpt with a supernatural twist involving the legend of the scary Nix (Mermen) and a touch of Scandinavian Noir on thought catalog.

Please let me know if you like this story and I will continue it.

Take care.

Arabella


No comments:

Post a Comment