Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Daddy's Rules Hot New Cover & Update



Hello,

Here is the new cover for my very hot and sizzling BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Romance that has now been taken on by Totally Bound Publishing!  I can't believe they actually used the same guy on the cover as I did when it was one of my bestselling self published novels!  They had no idea it was the same one.

I have just finished editing the book and I am told it will be out around June.  I will keep you informed!

I have now finished the film script I was writing which put a halt to any more Erotica novels I had planned for a while.  I hope to be getting back on track soon.

Keep your fingers crossed the film script is accepted!

To keep you going until then you can check out my sister blog, Writing With Angels to follow some of my other stories such as my Paranormal Romance, Knight of Swords and Forget Me Nots.

Enjoy your evening!

Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment