Friday, 30 December 2016

Paranormal Activity




I hope you all had a great Christmas!  Apologies for not getting done what I hoped to do over Christmas.  This was due to illness and sudden family commitments.  But a new year brings new plans and new decisions.

The first is to tell you about the romantic ghost film script I am finishing up called Forget Me Nots. It features a handsome American billionaire who buys an Island in the beautiful Lake District in the UK.  He entices the woman he has been in love with in all of his past lives on to it so he can reclaim her and protect her from the man determined to take her from him again in the present.

The second is to out myself from the Spiritual Closet as a Spiritual Medium and show you all the spooky stuff that goes on around me all the time and especially when I write my novels.  Surprisingly, spirit provides a lot of my inspiration!  Check out my orb friends on my new Woman In Black channel on Youtube while I plan the book I have always wanted to write about my experiences and a vlog.

Finally, I am hoping to begin work on the sequel to Stolen in the near future.

Have a great New Year!


Arabella

1 comment:

  1. Việt Nam đang có một siêu dự án 2016 Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trường Chung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.

    ReplyDelete