Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Two Sexy Twin Vampires in Double Edged Sword




Continuing with the Halloween vibe today's naughty excerpt is from my Vampire BDSM/Spanking/Menage/Daddy Dom Romance, Double Edged Sword.  Meet my sexy sword wielding Taleian Vampires determined to make their new beautiful lonely neighbour across the road theirs to love, protect and discipline over their knees with a good old fashioned bare bottom spanking when necessary!  In this extract, Amanda meets the eldest of the twins, Roman who is more than keen to tame her to his will and learns her neighbour's husband enforces a strict disciplining code when his wife puts herself in danger by spanking her bare bottom over his knee outside in the garden.

Don't forget you can read a longer excerpt of Handsome Devil on Thoughtcatalog.  Please follow the link to my Arabella Kingsley Page on Thoughtcatalog to read more excerpts of my novels.

And take a look on the previous post at the excerpt from my sexy fast paced BDSM/Spanking/Daddy Dom Thriller, Hidden Agenda.










Please note none of my recent self published books are currently available because my literary agent is currently seeking an appropriate contract with a publishing house.  I have already had three offers but I am waiting on hearing from others.  Watch this space for publishing news!

If you are a Publisher and would like further details about my novels, please contact my agent, Linda Langton at 

Langtons International Agency
Book Marketing International 
40 Central Park South,  #14E,
New York, NY, 10019
(646) 344 -1801





Double Edged Sword Excerpt

I finally met him tonight.  My daughter and I moved in here over a week ago but I had only ever seen my mysterious neighbour getting into his car at night.  His house was positioned opposite my own, one of a new development of twelve ten bedroom Georgian style houses in a cul de sac with a private gated entrance.  I was making a quick dash to my car to get my IPod and he came out and caught me.  And by caught me, I mean with no make-up on, hair in need of a wash and style and grey joggers.  Curses!
He came out of his front door between the pillars dressed in a black tuxedo.  I leaned in the car and kept my head down as though I was rummaging about and couldn’t find what I was looking for.  I hoped to hell he didn’t notice me but I couldn’t help lamenting the chance to get a look at the tempting eye candy.  I never heard his car start and I couldn’t stall any longer.  I wondered if he had gone back in the house and I could make a cool sharp exit.  I quickly looked up to check if the coast was clear.
He gave me one hell of a fright when I found him standing right next to my bent figure leaning into the car, bum pushed out towards his face.  To humiliate myself further I jumped and banged my head off the roof of the car.  He was so apologetic, so eager to make sure I was all right.  I just wanted to die.
It was pure magic when he spoke.  He was American.  From California he said.  He had one of those voices that roll over you like a gentle caress making you just want to hang on to every word.  I rubbed my head attempting to laugh off my injury, all the time wanting to scream with embarrassment more than from the pain it caused me.  This is not how I normally look I wanted to say, I can do better.  Instead I asked him to excuse the mess I was but I was a writer and I liked to be comfortable when I worked.  I was suddenly more afraid that he would take me for a ditsy divorcee living off her ex- husband’s money and living it up instead of forging a new independent life.  Well, it matters to me what people think.  There was the inevitable discussion about my writing and the first dark fantasy novel that had just been published.  
I forced a smile wishing he would let me escape and at the same time just wanting him to talk more so I could listen to his voice.  
“Sorry, I haven’t introduced myself,” he said after our short conversation.  “I am Roman Price.”
Tall, dark, brooding and extremely well groomed.  Apparently he is in his early forties, although he looks much younger.  I would have actually said in his middle twenties.  Odd but perfect.  He had dark brown eyes and short hair to match and there is some very sexy designer stubble around his mouth and jaw.  Very nice.
I gushed as I told him my name and shook his hand when he offered it.  He seemed to hold my hand for longer than necessary or maybe that was my imagination or wishful thinking.  Roman owned a nightclub in London, The Midnight Lounge.  It sounded like a swish place.  He enquired whether I was settling into my new home well and was there anything he could do to help make it any easier?
Oh yes, you could put an end to a year of frustration, I thought as I smiled and told him no thank you everything was fine but thanks for the offer.  His gorgeous lips curled seductively into a smile and he stared straight into my green eyes just as though he’d heard my thoughts.  I know he couldn’t possibly have but his eyes told me a different story.  I swear I blushed.  Hell, if he’d heard . . .  I gave myself a mental note just in case he was somehow telepathic or something, not to think naughty thoughts around Roman Price.  Well, you never know, do you?
Roman had a son called Connor.  His age was around fourteen.  The same age as my daughter.  I asked about his wife.  I thought it rude not to enquire if he had one.  Besides I had to check before I got my hopes up anymore than I already had done.  So much for my resolve not to get involved with men ever again after my divorce.  I wasn’t really serious about finding another man but I needed to know if he was attached for future reference, just in case.  I had never seen a woman at the house.
“No, I am not married.  That is, not anymore.  My wife died two years ago in a car accident,” he told me quietly.
“I am so sorry,” I said slowly feeling guilty I had asked.  
“We moved to England for a change and to start again.  I have a lot of family in England so it was easy,” he informed.  “And my brother already lived here in Peachum so this is where we settled.”
He changed the subject very quickly after that.  I felt awful for him.  As if a man like him would look at me.  I could dream.  He began talking about the other neighbours.  All the time he was talking I couldn’t take my eyes from his.  They were so hypnotic, drawing me in until I felt lost inside them.  It was unnerving but exciting at the same time.
The other neighbours sounded friendly enough but I have to say I rarely see them.  They often have parties and are having one on Christmas Eve at Roman’s house.  He wants me to come and bring my daughter.  I thanked him for his invitation, I would be there but my daughter had already left to stay with her father this Christmas.  Then he started to leave.  I was about to make a quick exit when he suddenly stopped and turned back to speak to me again.
“Oh by the way, if you need anything or you get frightened by something at night, give me a call.  Living at the end of the street next to the woods like we do can be a little frightening at night when you are on your own,” he smiled.
“I’ll be fine,” I told him surprised by his concern.  I could look after myself.  “But thanks for the offer.”
As I spoke he took his wallet out of his inside pocket and removed a card.  He handed it to me.
“Here is my number.  If I can be of help do not hesitate to call at any time,” he was determined not to take no for an answer.
I nodded.  He flashed me a warm infectious smile.  I said goodnight and walked back towards the house noticing that he stood by his car watching until I was safely inside.  What a gentleman!   Sneaking a peak out of the window, I wistfully watched him get into his sleek black Mercedes and drive off.
Writing was hard that night.  I began fretting about what I should wear for the party and spent most of the night going through my wardrobe for a special outfit before deciding I had nothing to wear.  I would go on an emergency shopping trip to remedy the situation.
It was past midnight and it had snowed when I locked up and decided to go to bed with a hot mug of tea.  Yes I know you shouldn’t drink caffeine at night but there is something soothing and comforting about sipping tea as you read and prepare to spend a lonely night in bed and in my new home.  I had only been in the place a week and I was still getting my bearings in the large expensive house and its surroundings.  Anyway, I was just going up the stairs when I glanced out of the window on the small middle landing before continuing up the other steps and saw a man standing in the back garden watching the house, watching me.
He was a tall dark silhouette and I could not make out any features.  Startled I looked closer and the moment I did he disappeared.  I was trembling all over trying to decide whether I had imagined it, perhaps seen a shape made by one of the trees blowing in the breeze  or whether I really had seen someone.  I tried to console myself that it was probably my imagination but I could not put myself at ease.
I decided to be brave or stupid depending on which way you care to view it and search the garden.  I grabbed my torch and with a stern determined attitude I unlocked one of the back doors to my large new property and strode out with faked confidence.  I stepped out of my door brandishing my torch like a weapon.  At first I wasn’t too sure about leaving the floodlight confines of just outside the house and the long wide raised patio and balcony area running the length of the back of the house.  But I had seen the man standing on the wide lawn covered with a thin layer of snow beyond the outdoor pool.  If I hadn’t gone out there I wouldn’t have been able to sleep for wondering if someone was really watching the house or not.  That was not the way I wanted to start my new independent life.  I refused to live in fear, especially of men.
Shivering with the icy cold and my nerves I bravely walked down the ornate steps from the long stone balcony at the back of the house and along the path weaving around the flower beds, around the pool and patio area then out on to the lawn.  I was stepping out of the lights from the house and in to the darkness.  Luckily the moon was high and a brilliant white against the backdrop of a cloudless sky highlighting the sparkling crystals in the snow.  I put my hand to my mouth to stifle a cry when I spied two sets of large male foot printsspiralling around the garden.  Adrenalin began to pump fast around my body.  Two men were lurking in my garden.  Hopefully they were gone.  I had to check if they were still there.  I wouldn’t be able to sleep in my bed otherwise. 
The copse loomed ominously in front of me at the bottom of the garden.  It also wound around the right hand side of the house and the rustling of birds and animals in there had me nervous and jumping with every noise.  Beyond the copse at the bottom of the garden were I was headed, there were fields and a large wood before the next village.  I was taking a chance being out there alone with intruders and I knew it.  I grit my teeth together.  There was no man coming to my rescue.  Not that I even wanted one.  I had to start looking after myself and my daughter.  Armed with a new attitude I quested forward flashing my torch back and forth as though to warn my would be opponent I carried a weapon.
“Who is there?  You are on private property.  If you don’t leave now I will call the police,” I warned with a firm voice desperately trying to hide my shaking fear.
Although I couldn’t see anyone I just had a feeling somebody was there lurking in the shadows.   Cold fear trickled down my spine.  I was seconds off deciding to make a run for the house when I felt something brush against me.  I turned around quickly expecting to see something but there was nothing.  My heart pounded hard.  My throat grew dry making me cough to lubricate it.  I could have sworn I heard eerie male laughter float on the cool breeze towards me.
It seemed to be coming  from the copse.  A lump of fear stuck in my throat forcing me to swallow before I repeated my warning with a loud clear voice.  I could hardly hold the torch for shaking.  It flashed amongst the bare trees coated in a picturesque wet snow.  The torch nearly fell from my hands with fright when  the light flickered across a pair of dark red eyes staring back at me.
They belonged to the dark figure of the man I was sure I had seen from the window.  My blood froze in my veins and I didn’t think I would be able to move even if I tried.  I heard a throaty growl aimed in my direction and for a second I really believed death was about to come in the most violent way but a loud female scream was to distract us both.
The dark red eyes turned to the left towards the house next door.  All of a sudden another dark figure ran towards red eyes in a blur of speed and knocked him sideways.  I heard footsteps crunch heavily in the snow and both men disappeared from view.  I panted desperately trying to find the urge to run.  The sudden noise of growling and fighting was loud in the small gathering of trees.
The house lights next door were larger and stronger reaching further in to the garden.  They came on suddenly and the place was as floodlit as a football pitch.  I could see it over the  wooden fence and the loud growling stopped.  There was more rustling and then nothing.  I flashed my torch again but I couldn’t see anything else although I still had the uneasy feeling someone was watching me from afar.
Still, the relief was enough to engender feeling back in to my limbs and help me to turn and begin walking fast back to the house, nervously glancing over my shoulder to make sure no one was following me.  I hurried back towards the flowerbeds and the raised patio balcony but voices next door had me pausing.  I had hadn’t met any of my other neighbours so I was curious.  Silently I moved to the fence hoping there would be a hole for me to snatch a glimpse of them.  I know, I know, nosey, right?  
It sounded like a man and woman were having a row.  As I moved closer to the fence I was pleased to see two holes.  One of them was wide enough for a good old nosey look.  Carefully I looked through the hole praying I wouldn’t be seen.  It wouldn’t exactly have been the best way to meet my new neighbours, now would it?
A woman was charging up the snow covered garden in a full length grey evening dress away from a handsome man in a tux.  They had obviously come home from a Christmas party.  I wondered if they had been checking out a disturbance in their partition of the copse.  Perhaps they had also seen these two strange men in their garden.
“I told you to stay indoors.  I thought I made myself perfectly clear the other day, Louise,” the man was angry.  “I do not want you out here on your own at night.”
“I heard an intruder in the garden and I went to investigate.  You were still talking to Julian outside.  Someone had to do something.  Besides, I have told you, I can look after myself.  Sometimes you Taleian males are far too overprotective for your own good.  You are obsessed,” she declared with a raised voice.
She sounded frustrated even resentful and full of impatience at the very notion.  And who the hell were the Taleians?  I had never heard of them.  I frowned desperately trying to work out why I didn’t know who the Taleian race were.  Maybe they were Arabic or something.  I always prided myself on a good sound knowledge of Geography and the world.  I was University educated to postgraduate level and was no dunce but here I had no clue what the hell they were talking about.  Anyway I digress . . .
“We have a right to be.  You know the risks to women,” his voice was crisp, suspicious of her motives.  He was watching her like a hawk as though something was about to pounce upon her.  Every now and then his grey eyes roamed around the garden searching for some predator and then came to rest on her with intense worry.  He was really frightened for her.
“Oh shut up.  I have told you I can look after myself.  Back off.”
“You could have been killed or at the very least raped and taken from me tonight.  I won’t take this from you, Katrina.  I won’t lose you.”
“Go to hell.  I won’t be made a prisoner in my own home.”
The fair headed man reached out and caught hold of her arm in a rough manner.  She gave a small cry when he quickly spun her around and brought her close to him.  He trapped her body and her arms against him.  He was a strong tall man and kept her easily in check when she attempted to free herself with her violent struggles.
“No, Haydn, let me go.”
“I think you need some good old fashioned discipline to make you see sense, Katrina.  I will not be disobeyed when I give you an instruction regarding your safety,” he told her firmly leaning his head over  her shoulder.  His speech sounded quaint, old fashioned.  I was confused.
His hands were already around her waist.  He moved them to the back of her dress and gathered the silky material of the dress just below the seductive swell of her bottom and forcefully tore it open.  I gasped loudly, so loud in fact I thought I had been heard.  I covered my mouth and moved my face away from the hole in the fence, terrified they had seen me acting like a shameless peeping Tom.  I would have moved away but for fear they would hear me.
To my relief, they hadn’t.  I heard more material rip and small helpless female gasps.  I couldn’t believe what was going on.  Daring to look again, now convinced they hadn’t heard or seen me I couldn’t resist seeing what he was going to do next.
The woman’s back and bottom faced me.  Haydn still leant his head over her shoulder holding her still against him.  He had ripped the material of her beautiful dress over her bottom up to the small of her back.  Her shapely slender bottom was naked as the day she was born.  The moon cast a silver light over her form highlighting its beautiful contours to perfection.  Haydn stroked his fingertips lightly across one buttock cheek and then along it’s pouting crease.  Surprisingly, Katrina became still.
“I am pleased to see you have at least been heeding my rules on not wearing any underwear.  I want to be able to access your body any time I choose, my sweet,” he spoke darkly in to her ear.  “It is my right.  And besides it makes it easier to discipline you should the need arise as it has done now,” there was a thin layer of amused triumph lining his words.
“Please, Haydn.  I won’t do it again,” she wasn’t tearful but she was annoyed.  There was no fear.  Her voice was breathy, clearly knowing of what was to come and the discipline he was referring to.  “Please don’t spank me.”
Once more I covered my mouth to stifle a gasp.
“Too late, my darling.  You must be punished.  My word is law concerning your safety and when you break it there are consequences.”
I watched Haydn raise the hand he had been stroking her buttock with and curve his palm.  Without further hesitation he brought it crashing down hard against her pale white and peach bare bottom.  Katrina yelped loudly but another strike was raining down upon her flesh before she could finished the sound.
At first I was outraged, ready to mount the fence as best I could and go to her aid but there was something about Katrina’s yelps that made me think she protested too much.  For one strange moment I considered the idea that she partly enjoyed the punishment and the robust way her husband dealt with her misdemeanour.
Haydn’s hand swing was an art form.  It was well practised, graceful and elegant in its application and hard on its target.  His hand imprinted on Katrina’s skin branding his wife as his own property.  There was something primeval stirring in my blood and the pit of my stomach at the way he spanked his wife like an errant child.  Unexpectedly, I found the action, sexy, protective and undeniably male and dominant.  I felt my cheeks grow hot with a blush I should allow such thoughts to enter my mind.  I was a good girl.  Yeah and also a very naive one.  Those weakness had led me into a marriage with a domineering controlling man who was more freak than sexy caveman.  Is that what I wanted in a man?  To be bound to some sexy caveman type?  I frowned.  No it was mostly definitely not, I lied to myself.
Katrina’s bottom wobbled and jumped as Haydn slapped it firmly.  Her hips bucked against him mimicking the sexual act in response making the scene charged with eroticism.  I wondered how the slaps felt.  Katrina was no doubt experiencing pain.  Her yelps had turned in to sobs yet still I felt no need to rescue her.  The spanking was almost loving and provocative of something else, sex.
Need stirred painfully in my vagina.  I recalled my thoughts about Roman wanting him to end two years of frustration.  Would I ever find a new man?  I tried in vain to dismiss my thoughts and tuned back in to the tantalising scene before me.
“I want you over my knee to finish your punishment, Katrina.  Run to the balcony, my darling.”
Haydn suddenly let go of his wife with a grin.  With a helpless shriek she turned and ran clutching at her blushing bare bottom.  Before mounting the stone steps in her high heels she let go of her buttocks and lifted her tattered skirts about her leaving her bare bottom open and vulnerable.  As she took the first stone step Haydn was upon her quickly.  Every step she took produced a surprised shriek as Haydn slapped her pink bare bottom hard.
I felt wet and aroused.  My desire was to pool when at the top of the steps Haydn slipped his arm under her waist and surprised Katina by lifting her up easily against his waist.  Bent over his arm her legs kicked in to the air.  She screamed and yelped knowing of what was to come.  She kicked like a mule but he merely laughed.  Within seconds he was sitting down on one of the garden chairs on the patio and she was draped over his knee.
Haydn lifted his knees slightly to raise her backside up in the air and moved the remnants of her dress away to the sides.  This time, Katrina appeared to be receiving the spanking of her life.  The blows were hard, dominant and male, designed to convince Katrina of his resolve to make her obedient and show his wife the error of her ways.  This time his cruel hand caught the vulnerable softness of the backs of her pale thighs as he spanked each buttock in turn with an unforgiving wide palm.  I jumped with each slap watching Katrina’s bum colour crimson.  Still she kicked and screamed like a naughty child refusing to take her punishment and sobbed like a baby.  I felt uneasy at my arousal.
“Stop your crying, Katrina and accept your punishment.  You will earn yourself a longer spanking and a stay in your locked room if you don’t.”
But he did have to spank her a little harder before she became limp and penitent over his knee quietly sobbing to herself.
“Good girl, Katrina.  Just a little more to make sure your punishment has hit home. “
Haydn gave her three more hard slaps for good measure and then ceased her torment.  He massaged her swollen red flaming buttocks.  I winced thinking about how hot her flesh would feel.  She would be lucky if she could sit down for a week.  I felt shame at having been aroused and I was uncomfortable with my feelings after having born witness to Katrina’s painful chastisement.  To my horror I found I was soaking wet between my thighs.  Shame burned hotly inside me and betrayed itself in a warm flush to my cheeks.
Haydn pulled his wife up to sitting in his lap.  He spread her legs wide across him.  She sat looking at him sobbing as he encircled her waist with his hands and began tearing the dress from her body until he freed her and her soft gently moulded milky white breasts bounced out of it.  He tossed the silky material to the side and  viewed his naked wife lustily.  Only her grey and silver high heeled party shoes remained on her feet.  I jumped when she slapped his face hard.
“You will pay for that dress.  It was one of my favourites.”
He whipped his jaw back sharply and rubbed it.  He grinned.  God he was handsome.  His features were refined, aristocratic and he wielded power easily.
“I will buy you a hundred dresses like it, baby.  Just do as I tell you.  I want you in my arms forever, not dead.  Now come to papa and let me satisfy that ache between your thighs.  I know you are wet.  You always are after a punishment.”
I watched Haydn unzip his trousers and lift out his cock.  It was long, thick and crushingly hard more than adequate enough to satisfy any woman’s pleasure including my own I thought with lament.  Then he lifted Katrina up as though her weight was a mere nothing and lowered her down on to it.  With a grunt he moved up deep inside her.
“You are so wet, Katrina.  I love it when you  are wet.  I want you wet all the time, baby.”
He nuzzled his face against her breasts, sipping at one taut nipple as he helped move her up and down on top of him.  It was freezing cold yet Katrina and Haydn did not seem the slightest bit bothered by the snowy weather.  They looked gorgeous together.
I shifted uneasily feeling the wet discomfort and ache between my thighs making me wish I was in Katrina’s place.  It had been so long since I had been taken by a man.  It was unfair.  Tears gathered in my eyes.  I was alone without a husband without anyone.
Katrina leaned back thrusting more of her breast in to his mouth.  Haydn reached one hand up to her hair and pulled at the pins that restrained it.  They tumbled out to the ground freeing her dark brown hair from its prison.  It fell in curls around her shoulders giving her a goddess like appearance.  Sadness, dismay and jealousy seared through me.  She was beautiful.  No wonder she possessed such a handsome husband who loved her so strongly.
She panted.  He grunted lifting himself up in the chair to penetrate her deeply.  I jumped again when his hand reached out to give her breasts a sudden slap.  I had never seen a woman breast slapped before and I found myself intrigued.  He repeated the action when she moaned loudly and received another enticing response.
“I want you to come, Katrina.  Come on my command.  Be a good girl and come for papa,” he grinned.  I watched him nuzzle her neck.  He opened his mouth and I swear he revealed two long sharp incisors in top row of his teeth.  My eyes widened yet still unbelievingly of what I was seeing,  He scraped them against the sensitive skin of her throat.  She moaned heavily.  Then to my shock he sank his teeth in to her skin.  My mind dismissed it as a love bite because I saw no blood drawn but somewhere deep inside my mind I knew better.  I was disturbed that along with Katrina I was highly aroused by the action. 
Katrina groaned loudly in between delivering a series of purrs and helpless cries of pleasure.  Haydn continued to bite her and reached down and with a firm male hand spanked her buttocks again.  She cried with pain and gripped his shoulders tight for support.  Her movements became frantic.  Another two slaps and a cry from Haydn of,  “Come for papa, now” in a loud firm voice and Katrina was panting and coming like a wild woman.  She writhed against him pushing down hard on his cock.  He pushed up in hard staccato thrusts and came with her inserting a probing middle digit between the enticing crease of her buttocks up inside her anal entrance.  I drew my breath when he pushed it in and out in rhythm with his thrusts in to her vagina every time she pushed down on him hard.
The urge to slip my hand down my trousers and masturbate and satisfy my aching vagina was potent but I refrained for the sake of propriety and fear of being caught.  But oh how I wanted to take my own pleasure.  They looked so good together.  I felt ashamed at myself for watching when Katrina slumped against her husband spent with pleasure feeling him rub her sore bottom in a comforting protective gesture.  He removed his mouth from her neck and licked his lips.  Katrina clung to him tightly as if she let go she would fall and collapse without his loving support.
Within seconds he was lifting her up in his arms.  Her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her in to the house.  I got the distinct impression he was hardening inside her once again.
“Good baby, let’s get you to bed where I can keep you safe,” he whispered.  “Time for sleep.  No one is going to hurt my baby,” he whispered lovingly.
I moved away from the hole in the fence envious rubbing at my tear stained face.  I turned back to the copse feeling eyes upon me once more but I could see nothing.  Afraid I hurried back to the house and locked the door quickly.
I have to confess that I did not get much sleep last night and when I did I slept with the light on.  I couldn’t stop thinking about what I had seen and the lonely ache for a man’s love it had produced inside me.  I dressed for bed desperately trying to ignore its presence but I was still wet and slick from the scene I had just witnessed.  The silk of my nightdress was hot against my skin heightening the sensitive arousal caressing my body.  I closed my eyes and then opened them in frustration and found myself picturing Roman.  He smiled down at me.  The image became so vivid it felt as though he were really there in the room, on top of the bed beside me.
He stroked my cheek  and traced the contours of my lips before bending to surprise me with a kiss.  I could feel his lips brush mine tingling every nerve end in my body.  The experience seemed so real.  It made me wonder if I had fallen asleep and I was dreaming.  But I knew I was awake.  My daydream was becoming more real by the second so much so my heart began to beat wildly.  Was I hallucinating?
Shhh.  Don’t be afraid.  Let me take you, Amanda,” he whispered against my ear.  “Let me satisfy you.”
I stared at him wide eyed.  I swear to God I wasn’t dreaming and he was really there in my room.  I reached up to touch his arm just to remind myself of reality but I could feel his flesh under his suit.  He smiled.
“But how . . .”
Shhh, baby.  Enjoy.  I know I am going to.”
He captured my mouth hard before I could utter another word.  Roman’s tongue reigned dominant even though for the briefest of moments I fought him, gripping at his sleeves  wanting to ask him how he came to be in my room.  But he was persistent and I found myself purring and melting against him.
Roman kissed me deeply, passionately like I had never been kissed before.  I felt consumed and overwhelmed by desire.  He lay next to me on the side of the bed but did not undress.  His focus was entirely on my pleasure.  His hand splayed down my throat to curve around my breast still sheathed in the silky material of my ivory nightdress.  He cupped it tightly flicking his thumb over its peak.  I moaned feeling the fiery ache between my thighs throb and pulse as a result.  Roman moved his mouth from  my own  to caress my throat with his lips.
I felt the surprisingly tantalising scrape of his teeth against the vulnerable sensitive skin clothing my throat.  An image of Katrina being bitten by Haydn in the throes of passion entered my mind.  Did Roman mean to bite me in the same way?  This had to be a strong dream taking parts of everything I had witnessed over the last few days and trying to make sense of it.  But somewhere inside me I knew I was lying to myself.
Roman’s lips curved in to a smile against my throat.
“I would dearly love to bite you and sample your rich royal blood, my darling but the rules say I can’t yet.  I must be chosen first,” his voice was dark with need making me believe he really did want to taste my blood.  But what disturbed me most was the reaction it produced in me.  My vagina became saturated, the tops of my thighs became coated in my over spilling creamy wetness.  I was prepared and ready for him.
He gripped my breast tighter.  It swelled filling his hand in response to his firm handling.  The need for him to bite me became acute alongside my restless anxiety I should even have such a thought.  I moved against him as if in pain.
“Hush, my darling.  There is nothing to fear.  In time, my love, in time.  Rest for now and simply enjoy the moment,” Roman whispered as though reading my thoughts.
To distract me he took my mouth again and I was lost in his spell.  His hands caught hold of the front of my nightdress and ripped it open.  I gasped against his mouth, my body jumping in response.  He continued ripping it down until my naked breasts and pussy were bared to his eyes.  He sat up and viewed me with dark pleasure.  He tore away the remnants of my nightdress making me gasp and my body buck at the brutality of his action and the deep animalistic arousal it stirred within me.
His hands circled my breasts and then roughly gripped them.  His mouth sucked at a nipple drawing it in and out of his mouth, nipping and teasing it sharply until I cried out.  I panted and cried with need.  Freeing one of his hands he smoothed it down my stomach, curving it over the gentle swell and sank his fingers in to my wet pussy.
 Roman groaned and cupped the mound tightly with his hand in a possessive gesture as though I had denied him the right to cup me for far too long.  The action made me feel claimed and dominated by a man in the most primitive of ways.  It was delicious.  I felt safe, treasured and protected.  The man knew all of my needs and feelings.  This was one hell of a dream, I decided.
“God, you feel good,” he told me.  “I wish I could mount you and claim you but it is forbidden until the change.”  Before he finished his sentence he found my entrance and thrust two of his fingers inside me.
Mmmm, you are so tight, so wet you are swimming.  A beautiful sexy body with a hot wet pussy what more could I ask for?”
Once more he coveted my neck and throat, scraping his teeth along my skin as he thrust his fingers in and out of me in a firm direct manner.  My breath quickened.  I was helpless in his grasp and if he had bitten me there and then I would have come with that alone.  Fear at my thoughts loomed in the back of my mind but it was as though Roman was finding ways to hide them from me and for that moment I was able to let them go and enjoy the sexual pleasure I took from his possessive touch.
Deep inside somewhere near my cervix intense pleasure built inside my muscles until I cried with it.  Tears spilled from my eyes and my breath was shallow and tight.  I already felt as though I were coming, over and over again and Roman was tormenting me with it.  Never had I experienced passion in that way.  One of his fingers curved upwards inside me.  I could hold on no longer.
“Time, I took you, baby.  I don’t think you can take anymore,” he grinned.  “Come for me, Amanda.  I want to see your face as you do.  Obey me or your bare bottom will become acquainted with my firm spanking hand sooner than you would like,” there was humour in his voice.
I gave a shriek as he stroked inside my channel in just the right place and I came instantly.  The feeling was more intense than I had ever experienced in my life.  Warm sensual pleasure spread from my cervix down my vagina, spreading thickly down my thighs to the tips of my very toes.  My body shook with its force, every muscle pulsing and throbbing as it consumed my being.  I arched my pelvis begging for more and I was not to be disappointed.  As I ended my first orgasm Roman stoked his fingers harder and another was upon me as vibrant as the first raising a scream of pleasure from my lips.
Eventually, he was to allow my body to calm.  He slipped his fingers from my pussy and viewed the their wet coating with approval.  I watched with shock as he inhaled their fragrance and inserted them in his mouth to savour my taste.
“Beautiful texture, perfume and thickness.  You are truly a prize, Amanda.  I can’t wait to mount you.”
He bent to curl his lips around my taut breast teat and sucked as though to draw milk and nourish himself.  I moaned writhing in response.
“No more, tonight, baby.  You are tired.  We will have words concerning your nocturnal wanderings in the gardening after predators unaccompanied when I see you next, but for now you must rest.”
He raised himself from the bed still clothed immaculately in his dark grey suit and covered my naked body with the duvet.
He bent to kiss me giving me a simple but stern command.
“Sleep, Amanda.  You are safe.  I will protect you.”
His lips brushed my forehead and to my surprise sleep claimed me immediately.





No comments:

Post a Comment