Thursday, 1 September 2016

Stolen: New Sexy Blog Story



Daddy's Rules has been fully edited and is currently being prepared to be sent out to publishers by my  literary agent.  I am currently editing His and after a year of dealing with illness and divorce I now hope to be able to finish all of my outstanding novels including, Safe In His Arms, Viking Raider and more.  In the meantime I have decided to write a new sexy BDSM/Spanking Romance called Stolen specifically for this blog.  Please keep checking for regular updates.


Check out the first instalment below.  Happy Reading!

Arabella





Stolen


Chapter One


Mark Dexter looked down at the pretty woman draped front ways over his desk, her hands tied behind her back with his silk purple tie and her skirt around her waist.  He continued pulling her black silk panties down to her ankles and over her kicking feet in her high heels which didn’t reach the floor to his amusement.


“You can’t do this.  You can’t just spank me like a child.  Let me go now or I will scream the place down,” the woman shouted doing her best to wrestle her small curvy body off the desk on to the floor.  

He pulled the panties away from her and rested his hand on the middle of her back to calm and steady her.

“I have every right to take action and discipline you.  I caught you snooping in my office.  I am ruler of my domain Ms Sumner and I don’t tolerate spies and thieves.”

Mark cast his black eyes over her pert pale bottom lifting off the table towards him.  It reminded him of a juicy ripe peach he wanted to take a bite out of.

“I had no choice.  He sent me.  He made me,” there was a plea in her English voice.

“I can imagine.  But you could have come to me.  We have always had a good relationship.  Even so your actions require discipline.  I am going to send your husband a message.  He is messing with the wrong man.  I won’t let him ruin my business and steal it for himself.”

Mark nodded at the second man in the room.  Part of the billionaire’s security team he held a smart phone and continued filming homing in on the billionaire James Sumner’s wife bare bottom being prepared for a firm spanking.

Mark smoothed the back of his hand against one buttock loving the feel of her skin against his hand.  He’d wanted to see the older woman naked for a long time and have her beneath him in his bed.  Married to a brute of a man he’d been forced to do business with Mark Dexter had dreamed of a way to get her away from him and in to the security of his own arms.  He hadn’t expected her to betray him like this.  He still held her panties in the other hand and as she continued to bleat an idea struck him hard.  Pulling her body up off the desk by her tied hands he scrunched the silky material up and pushed the garment in between her lips to gag and silence her.


Grinning at her mumbles against the makeshift gag and exchanging a satisfied look with the man filming proceedings he placed his hand in the middle of her back and standing to the side he raised his hand o deliver the first slap.  Her body tightened and jerked lifting in to the air with the first hard strike.  Her bare bottom wobbled and shook with the force.  He hit the opposite buttock delighted when the reaction was reproduced and then spanked the seat of her bottom.

He heard Drew Sumner whimper, cry and squirm as he increased the pace of his slaps diverting his attention momentarily to the tender backs of her thighs.

“This will teach you not to be a naughty little girl and snoop in people’s offices to steal information,” he mocked.  He looked in to the camera another idea forming in his head.  “Maybe next time you can come and confront me yourself instead of putting your wife at risk,” he told James Sumner in between strikes.  “It’s time someone taught you a lesson.  If you want your wife back return the documents and contact book you made Drew steal or this video goes all over Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and other Media.  Until then your wife is mine.  Consider her stolen.”








No comments:

Post a Comment