Monday, 11 July 2016

Sara Curran blog

Hi Everyone,

I have just set up a new blog for my non-erotica novels I will now be writing under my own name Sara Curran.  I hope you have enjoyed reading the Arabella Kingsley Novels but I won't be writing any for a while.  I have noticed the Erotica books & series, apart from Daddy's Rules are not so popular at the moment.  Not sure if that is a growing trend with Erotica or just mine. Lol.

In view of this, I have decided to concentrate on the novels that have been screaming to be written underneath the Erotica.  Please come and check out my new blog Sara Curran Novels for details of my latest book Forget Me Nots - a Contemporary Paranormal Ghost Romance exploring the mystery of re-incarnation, a Victorian Past Life in the US and a love transcending death to endure time itself.

Forget Me Nots is currently being considered by two agents and a film producer for development in to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment