Friday, 17 June 2016

STEPSON NEWS




I have just uploaded Forbidden,  the first episode of my steamy controversial Erotic New Adult Romance, STEPSON to Amazon.  Watch out for it appearing later tonight or early tomorrow.

This book will also be loaded on to Barnes & Noble and other sites in the near future.

I would love to know what you think of this one.  Please leave a comment.

As soon as I get the purchase links I will post them along with a snippet from the book.  In the meantime check out the blurb.

STEPSON:  FORBIDDEN

Chase Carter is the son of a billionaire and in love with his stepmother.  Their age difference is of no importance and he will do anything to possess her.

The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her.  I didn’t just desire her like an object to worship until I tired of her like he did, I wanted to possess her, to entwine her with my soul and never let her go.  Those haunted blue eyes held so much pain and fragility she provoked every protective instinct in my body, something I had never ever felt with a woman nor had ever cared to.  I might be only twenty-three, much younger than her forty-five years but I wasn’t crazy, deluded or infatuated.  I was in love with my stepmother and nothing was going to stop me from taking her from my father.  I wouldn’t allow the past to repeat.  Alexandra deserved better.  She deserved me and all I could give her.




No comments:

Post a Comment