Saturday, 18 June 2016

STEPSON: Forbidden Released




STEPSON: Forbidden my New Adult/Erotic Romance featuring a young man having an affair with an older woman has been released and is available on Amazon.  I will be uploading the book to BARNES & NOBLE  and other sites in the near future.

Check out the blurb and a short extract below.




Chase is twenty-three and hot.  He is in love with his billionaire father's wife and his stepmother. Their age difference is of no importance and he has to possess her. 

The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her. I didn’t just desire her like an object to worship until I tired of her like he did, I wanted to possess her, to entwine her with my soul and never let her go. Those haunted blue eyes held so much pain and fragility she provoked every protective instinct in my body, something I’d never ever felt with a woman nor had ever cared to. I might be only twenty-three, much younger than her forty-five years but I wasn’t crazy, deluded or infatuated like a lovesick teenager. I was in love with my stepmother and nothing was going to stop me from taking her from my father. I wouldn’t allow the past to repeat. Alexandra deserved better. She deserved me and all I could give her. 

Forbidden is the first episode in the Stepson series but can also be read as a standalone book.





When I emerged from the study a couple of hours later it was early evening.  I hadn’t been able to concentrate for thinking about her.  She suddenly rushed past me in a sexy blue party dress just above the knee in bare feet carrying a pair of shoes.  She took my breath away.  I stared after her as she fixed an earring in her ear.  She smiled at me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“Hello, Chase.  How was your day?  Going out with Louise tonight?” she called after me.

I wasn’t going out with that cold fish.  I needed a night off from that bloody charade.

“Fine.  Thanks.  I won’t be going out tonight.  Looks like you are off out.  You look stunning if you don’t mind me saying.”

She blushed.  I grinned.

“Thanks, kind Sir,” she joked.  “I am going out with some girlfriends.  A last minute thing.  Mind you get something to eat soon and don’t work right in to the night.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said giving her a mock salute.
“Olivia, where are you?” she called up the stairs.  “Get a move on if you want the driver to drop you off at your friend’s before he takes me.  I don’t want to be late tonight.  I need a night out with the girls right now.”

“I’m coming as fast as I can.  Just be patient.  Keep your hair on,” Olivia snapped.

“Don’t you speak to me like that young lady or I will be up those stairs.”

Olivia groaned and slammed her bedroom door shut.

I grinned as Alexandra shook her head and sat down on a chair in the white marble hall to put on her shoes.

“Teenagers!” she bemoaned.

I stood for a moment watching her struggle to fasten the strap of the shoe around her ankle trying all sorts of contorted positions to see better and manage the feat.  I chuckled and walked over ready to offer my assistance.

“Do you want some help with those?” I enquired innocently.

“Oh would you mind?  That would be wonderful.  Thanks.”

I loosened my tie at the neck a little and walked towards her and went down on to my haunches.  Gently I caught hold of the back of her bare slender leg and lifted it.  The compulsion to caress my hand along gate back of her calf was potent.  Carefully, respectfully I slid my hand down to her ankle and swept the strap around it.  Randomly I wondered what it would be like to thread a leather collar around her neck once I had made her my submissive.

Putting her foot flat on the ground I fasted the strap and turned my attention to the next one.  She was watching me intently.

“Your hands are lovely and cool,” she suddenly told me.  I could see by the ashen sweep across her face she regretted saying it.  I deliberately moved my hand up and down her calf enjoying the caress as much as she clearly was.  She gave a small pant.

“I aim to please,” I said diplomatically, lowering my hand to her ankle to fasten in the buckle.  As I finished Olivia came running down the stairs with an overnight bag in her hand.  She frowned at me with disapproval as I patted her mother’s leg.

“All done.”










No comments:

Post a Comment