Tuesday, 21 June 2016

STEPSON: Branding Her




Coming Friday . . . Branding Her, Part Two of STEPSON.  I am loving writing about the very sexy scheming Chase Carter determined to outwit his dangerous father to steal his wife and business away from him.


If you haven't read the first part catch up quick!  This series is moving fast!Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.  Check out the blurb below and an extract on the previous post.







Chase is in love with his billionaire father's wife and his stepmother. Their large age difference is of no importance and he has to possess her. 

The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her. I didn’t just desire her like an object to worship until I tired of her like he did, I wanted to possess her, to entwine her with my soul and never let her go. Those haunted blue eyes held so much pain and fragility she provoked every protective instinct in my body, something I’d never ever felt with a woman nor had ever cared to. I might be only twenty-three, much younger than her forty-five years but I wasn’t crazy, deluded or infatuated like a lovesick teenager. I was in love with my stepmother and nothing was going to stop me from taking her from my father. I wouldn’t allow the past to repeat. Alexandra deserved better. She deserved me and all I could give her. 

Forbidden is the first episode in the Stepson series but can also be read as a standalone book.


Publisher's Note:  This book contains BDSM Romance, Domination & Submission Romance, Spanking Romance & Erotic Suspense.




No comments:

Post a Comment