Monday, 4 April 2016

Arabella's Secret Erotic Diary Released


Ever wondered where I get my inspiration to my write sexy novels? Or where Daddy's Rules came from?  Then read my Arabella's Secret Erotic Diary and find out about the loving Dominant who rules my world.  Check out an excerpt below.  Available  for $0.99 and on Kindle Unlimited.


Arabella's Secret Erotic Diary

Once out of their sight I crossed the marble hallway and went down the stairs to the bar hoping I wouldn’t be seen especially by the phantom lover.  There were only a few people in the main hotel bar.  I picked a secluded spot and sat down.  A waiter immediately attended me and I quickly ordered a French 75 cocktail made up of champagne, sugar syrup, fresh lemon and gin.  My favourite.  Then I envisaged myself tucked up in bed with the TV on until I fell asleep watching a downloaded episode of Red Dwarf, my usual habit when I was feeling lonely and wanted to cheer myself up with a good laugh.  But as I took my first sip of the drink and looked up at the man striding purposefully in to the bar I knew my plans were about to dramatically change.

I gasped when I saw him.  I just knew it was him even though I hadn’t seen his face.  My eyes lowered to his wrist searching for confirmation.  The Rolex was there and he wore the same silver cufflinks.  I took another breath when his eyes rested on me.  I had never seen a man like him in my life.  He was tall, with a lean athletically muscled physique that made his tuxedo fit to perfection.  My dominant lover was younger than me at thirty- six I guessed.  He had shiny raven hair cut full and straight at the neck with a soft curl running through it.  My hands itched to stroke it to feel its softness.  His black eyes burned possessively through me, narrowing lightly no doubt at my indiscretion of not returning straight to my room as he had ordered.  In short he was the most handsome man I had ever laid eyes on.  So it begged the question in my mind, what the hell did he see in a small woman with more curves than I was happy with like me?  He should have had someone tall and elegant on his arm.

He didn’t wait to be asked to sit down on the chair across the table from the small booth seat in which I sat.  He just did.  I took a large gulp of my drink getting the feeling I was about to be told off.  I prickled wondering who the hell he thought he was telling me what to do until I reminded myself I had given him permission to lord it over me and how much I had liked it.

“What are you doing here?  I told you to go to bed,” he asked in a soft dark voice that rolled over me like a seductive caress.

“I decided not to,” I said defiantly ready to defend my position feeling strangely like a naughty little girl.

“Put down your drink and stand up,” he said it evenly, calmly.  There was no trace of anger at my assertion.  “We are leaving.”

I opened my mouth to say no but the tilt of his handsome face to the side and the narrowing of his eyes made me think better and to my surprise, moisten between my thighs.  I closed my mouth and shuffled uneasily on the sage green leather seat to fight the ache beginning to pulse inside my vagina disturbed he could have such an effect on me.  Then I noticed the soft curl of his sexy mouth in to a brief smile.  He knew.  He knew the effect he was having and was enjoying the power he held over me.  I narrowed my eyes back and his smile returned.  I wasn’t going anywhere.  I folded my arms then reached for my glass again to take another sip glaring at him like a naughty school girl.


“Perhaps you would like me to drag you out of here instead?” he questioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment