Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Given To The Beast Released



Book One of Given To The Beast is now available on Amazon at $0.99 and on Kindle Unlimited. I was going to do one book but it wanted more and Book Two has already been started. If you love erotic twists on fairytales like Beauty & The Beast with a hot Dominant male ready to take his woman in hand over his knee with a firm bare bottom spanking if required, then this one is for you! Also be warned there is another twist of menage in this one.

Check out the blurb and a short excerpt below.


Given To The Beast Blurb

2015

The beautiful Lady Alexa Tobias is given to a wealthy mysterious man to repay a debt and save her cruel dying father from a prison sentence.  She is kidnapped and taken from her home to an unknown destination with her father’s permission to meet her enigmatic Master.

But before she is allowed to meet him she must be prepared for her encounter an intimately medically examined in his presence by the two men her he assigns to attend and care for her every need when he cannot be present.

Not told of his name or the whereabouts of the castle she is made to stay in for his pleasure, she is desperate to find out her Master’s identity.  On their first meeting he keeps his face hidden but leaves her in no doubt of his resolve to dominate her mind body and soul and possess her for himself.  He makes his stance clear with a healthy bare bottom spanking when she disobeys him.  Enthralled with his sexual prowess and the power he holds over her senses, Alexa finds herself fighting her need to submit to him and allow him to govern her world.

Will Alexa fully submit to the man and the beast inside of him and find true love?  Will she ever discover his true identity or is she destined to be submissive to a man without a face?


 Publisher’s Note:  This book contains BDSM Romance, Spanking Romance, Menage, Medical Play, Anal Play, Enema, Exhibitionism and much more.  If this offends you please do not buy this book.


Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk



Given To The Beast Excerpt




Chapter One


I stood naked before the marble fireplace watching the bright orange flames dance and flicker across my pale soft skin in the dark room.  I had been given to him to repay a debt and now I was his to do with as he pleased.  I felt a strong powerful presence in the room but I could not see a figure.  It had been a day and yet I had still not seen my Master’s face.   I heard the sound of leather creasing as though someone was sitting down.  I gasped and turned my eyes away from the fire to the back of the small intimate room.  A small lamp was switched on illuminating a chair.

A large throne like leather chair had been positioned so that its high back faced me.  I could see someone was sitting in it by the two long legs sitting crossed at the feet and resting on the floor.  The man leant his elbow on the arm of the chair.  He was obviously wearing a suit, perhaps even a tuxedo by the way his arm was clothed in black with an exposed white shirt cuff and silver cufflink.

He curled one of his manicured fingers and beckoned me.

“Come to me, little one,” he said softly in an English voice yet there was a hint of a Nordic accent giving me a clue as to my whereabouts.  I had been brought to the castle clandestinely and given no idea as to my whereabouts.

Nervously and still covering my breasts with my arm whilst cupping my sex to protect it, I began to walk forward ready to meet my captor and demand my freedom.  But his hand thrust upwards and bade me halt.

“No.  I want you on your hands and knees.  Crawl to me.  I will receive you no other way,” he told me imperiously.

 Something feral stirred within me responding to the power and dominance my enigmatic mysterious captor was oozing simply from sitting in the chair and commanding me at will.  A part of my soul was enjoying the way he was now ruling my life and it wanted to submit to him wholeheartedly.  Crawling to him excited me yet defiance continued to plague me.

“Must I crawl?  Must you demean me?  I am already your property?”

The man gave a soft chuckle.

“I do not seek to demean you I simply require your submission.  I am a Dominant male and I will only accept a submissive woman in my presence.  I am not an unkind man I wish only to care for you and protect you.  It is my natural state to be in control and your own is to be submissive.”

He spoke about my needs as though he knew them better than myself and it made me indignant.

“I am not naturally submissive,” I protested even though a small voice inside told me I was lying.

“Oh but you are, little one.  I know all about you and I would not have brought you here if I did not believe you were,” he said with humor in his tone.


Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment