Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Safe In His Arms On Thought Catalog & Daddy's Rules



I have been asked by the online magazine Thought Catalog in the US to feature my work.  You can now check out the Arabella Kingsley page and a extract from Safe In His Arms.

This is an exciting opportunity for me as a author to showcase my work and there will be more extracts posted soon.

Safe In His Arms is doing well on Amazon in the top 1000 sales rank in the US and was No.1 in the BDSM Erotica top 100 in the UK this morning.

On top of all of that, yesterday I drafted out the plot for a new series of Daddy's Rules.  So many people have been asking me to continue the story and I wasn't sure I could but now I have a substantial plot to go on.  The series will start in September with the relaunch of the first book which will contain the first episode of the fourth series.  Expect an emotional roller coaster of a ride along with a very hot and sexy BDSM read.

More news soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment