Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Second Book in BDSM Menage Series, Theirs Released




The second book in my BDSM Menage Romance series, Theirs entitled, Jason's Rules is now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.

Handsome American bad boy Billionaire identical twins, Jason and Marcus Wolf rescue a woman from her abusive husband attacking her on a street in Rome. Captivated with the fragile beauty and each wanting her for themselves they are forced to come to an agreement to share her between them when neither will back down. 

But is the damaged woman they want to love, dominate, care for and protect willing to allow them both in to her life and her aching heart? Will they be able to guide her in to fully submitting to their rule as their submissive and ensure she heals from an abusive relationship? 

In Jason's Rules, Elizabeth finds out how the handsome older billionaire identical twin will master her to his will with a firm hand and ease her in to full submission kneeling at his feet. Will his younger brother allow him to take control and await his own turn to bestow his own rules or fight his brother for the right to master her now? 


Check out the small excerpt below.


Theirs: Jason's Rules

Jason led my naked body away from the bed as though parading me.  The simple act made me feel like a Queen.  The twin billionaire brothers cast their eyes upon my small curved form with appreciation making me blush.  I’d never had any confidence in my body always feeling afraid and ashamed of my form.  Jason and Marcus surprised me.  I pictured them with a tall thin blonde on their arm certainly not someone like me.  Yet here I was naked before them.

Jason smiled and brought my hand to his lips when we reached a space in the floor next to the sofa and chairs at the side.  He kissed it.

“Kneel,” he commanded with a firm voice pointing his finger at the floor.

I looked downwards at it.  A part of me wanted to bolt from the room.  What was I getting myself in to?  But deep down I didn’t want to leave.  There was a strange compulsion in me that wanted nothing more than to submit and kneel at his feet.  My body felt warm and pliant as though it was melting at the command I had been given.  There was such strength and dominance in Jason’s voice I found hard to resist.

I glanced at Marcus to my side and widened in my eyes when I saw him holding a leather collar and lead.  He pointed at the floor.

“Do as your told, baby girl,” Marcus instructed.

Both men were in command of me and I was to show my acceptance of their rule in turn.  Licking my bottom lip with the curl of my tongue, heart beating fast, I began to lower my body to the ground facing Jason as requested.  I didn’t expect the act to give me pleasure.  I had thought it would be demeaning but arousal sparked sharply as my knees brushed the carpet and my breasts felt heavy and swollen with arousal.

I looked up at the tall dark handsome dominant man standing immaculately dressed in his black suit and tie just like his brother whose feet I know knelt obediently at feeling vulnerable and helpless.  Pleasure flooded my sex and tightened the tips of my nipples when he looked down with approval at me.

He bent to tuck his fingers underneath my chin and raised it forcing me to abandon my coy look and the avoidance of making direct contact with his eyes.


“That wasn’t too hard now was it?” he whispered.  “Put your hands behind your back and cross them.  You must be bound.  This is just the beginning of your submission training, little one and I expect your obedience at all times or you will find yourself over my knee to have that delicious pert plump bottom of yours whipped or paddled until you understand I am in charge.  Do I make myself clear?”

Theirs: Jason's Rules



Coming Soon . . . . . Bound To Him: Reunion









Coming Soon . . .The return of The Manor Series with the third instalment entitled Caged.






No comments:

Post a Comment