Saturday, 7 March 2015

HIS: Guarded Released & Promotion of Daddy's Rules Box Set I & II




The next instalment in the HIS series entitled Guarded is now available on Amazon for $0.99 and Kindle Unlimited.  Check out the blurb and excerpt below together with promotion details for Daddy's Rules I & II and an excerpt.


HIS: Guarded Book Three


Ariana was summoned to the handsome Russian Billionaire, Nickolai Antonovich’s office. If she didn’t agree to become his submissive wife to enable him to close an important business deal with a traditional man who believes in marriage, he threatened to expose her sister’s theft from his company to the police and have her put in prison. 

After a bad experience with her first marriage to a violent man, Ariana is reluctant. But the Russian’s strong dominance is a potent aphrodisiac. Promising to protect her from her stalking husband, the billionaire vows she will want for nothing as his wife. Greatly tempted after experiencing life as a struggle, Ariana found herself agreeing to his terms. 

In Guarded, with her life threatened, Ariana is taught by the Russian billionaire's firm guiding hand to let her guard down and surrender her protection and care to him. With tender reassuring love he ensures she realises she is no longer alone and is safe in his arms. 

But can she fully allow herself to surrender to his dominance and accept her need to be submissive to him? Or will she continue to defy him? 

Publishers Note: This book is a short episode in a series. If this style does not appeal to you, please do not buy this book. The story contains BDSM romance, Spanking Romance, Paddle Spanking, Domestic Discipline, Age Play Romance, Contemporary Romance and much more.

HIS: Guarded




HIS:  Guarded Excerpt

Ariana gave a shriek when he moved towards her holding the tie straight and tight but he pressed it against her lips and guided it through her mouth to gag her with it.  He tied it securely behind her head noticing her hands were raised in the air to go and stop him but they hovered at the sides and did not make contact with him as he finished his work. 

The Russian took firm hold of his bride and pulled her down flat on the bed.  Then he stood and arrogantly tore the sheet away from her body to leave her lying naked on top of the bed.  Nickolai loosened his belt and pulled it out of the loops on his trousers.  That roused Ariana in to trying to remove the gag as her body moved restlessly on the bed in an attempt to sit up and move away.  But the Russian was too quick for her.  He caught her arms and raised them pinning them above her head on the bed.

Nickolai felt himself harden watching her captured voluptuous naked body, stretched to capacity straining to free itself from his hold.  She whimpered against the gag.  He made sure he looked down at her with reassurance brimming in his blue eyes as he brought her arms together and wound the belt around her wrists to bind and secure them.

“You are safe, little one but Daddy must school you for your disobedience.  I won’t ever hurt you like him.  Do you understand?  I am not him, Ariana.”

She nodded but tears gathered.  His heart leaping for her, Nickolai brought his lips down on to her forehead and kissed her.  He had to break through those barriers she held up so she knew she was no longer alone. 

“Shh, baby let me take control.  I will keep you safe.  I promise.”

Her whimpering began to calm and her agitated breathing causing her chest to heave began to settle.  Nickolai trailed his fingers between her breasts and down over her gently rounded stomach, flattening his palm against it, pressing down lightly.

“Shh, relax, little one,” he soothed continuing to carefully hold and push down in an effort to bestow comfort upon her.  When he was convinced her fear was relaxing in to acceptance of his control over her vulnerable bound body, he moved his hand and slipped his fingers downwards and gently through the delicate folds of her pussy determined to confirm his suspicions.

Nickolai’s fingers met with thick creamy wetness.  He stroked for a minute unable to stop himself smiling.  Ariana was indeed all submissive whether she wanted to admit it or not.  Every time she allowed herself to submit and then changed her mind he would have to keep bringing back until she finally surrendered and bowed to her own wishes.  She was the perfect woman and challenge for him to win.  He couldn’t wait to finally tether her to his side as his wife and collar her as his submissive.

The Russian watched his Kitten’s hips lift and fall with each stroke he made, captivated with her fragile vulnerable beauty firmly placed in his strong hands.  But now was not the time to pleasure her.  Ariana needed to be schooled.  Convinced she was now resigned to her fate he reluctantly removed his fingers from her damp sex and took hold of her hips.  With considerable but measured force he turned her body over until she lay on her stomach.

The billionaire lowered his hand and spanked one bare buttock making her body jump and issued a command.

“Lift your bottom in the air, Kitten.”









The Box Set of Daddy's Rules I & II containing series one and two is now on promotion and for the next couple of days it will be available for $2.99 reduced from $4.49 on Amazon and is also on Kindle Unlimited.  Check out the blurb and an excerpt below.


Daddy's Rules I & II

Gabrielle Charles is a woman at a crossroads in her life. All hope seems to be lost until she meets a man who offers her everything she wants one morning out of the blue.

The darkly handsome billionaire and younger Frenchman is Valentin Coudray. He wants to bare Gabrielle’s truth in the most literal sense of the world. He offers to become her Daddy and introduce her to the delights of the new world she craves to belong to in return for being allowed to love, protect and cherish her in every sense.

Valentin introduces Gabrielle to his rich lifestyle taking her to his Chateau in France and on his yacht to Venice as he begins her submission training. She learns to submit willingly to her new Master and finds that she can no longer hide her traumatic past from him. Daddy teaches his charge how to let go of her pain and that he is not like any other man in her life who has hurt her. He is a man she can rely on and trust to care for her and protect her. This is put to the test when a man from Valentin's own past reappears to threaten Gabrielle and her ex husband pleads for her to come back home using guilt to manipulate her good dutiful nature. 

Can the two lovers hope to eventually cement their relationship in marriage or will Gabrielle be manipulated by guilt in to returning home. Would Daddy ever let her leave?

Publisher's Note: Daddy's Rules I &II is a full length book and contains all of the stories in both series one and two. The book contains BDSM Romance, elements of Age Play, Spanking Romance and Domestic Discipline and much more. 




“I want to play with you tonight, darling,” he said tugging me by the waist to a corner of the room.  I hadn’t seen them when I came in.  There were two hooks in the cabin’s ceiling.  Dangling from them were two chains on the ends of which were two leather cuff restraints.  I stared at them with trepidation but to please my Daddy I was more than willing to try what ever he had planned.  My life with him was a constant process of learning, testing my limits and boundaries to the extremes.  This would be a new adventure and yet another instance where I would have to prove my new found trust in him again as a man.

“Raise your arms, Kitten.  Remember you are safe and there is nothing to fear,” he informed me gently putting one of my hands in to the first cuff as I did as I was told.  “But if you don’t like it, just let me know.  I am not going to gag you tonight.  I want you to be vocal with your pleasure.  You know how I like to hear how you feel, little one,” he said with a grin fixing the second arm in to the restraint.  I felt relieved that the anxiety in his tone was gone after his strange outburst.

I gave a small gasp finding myself forced up on to my tiptoes by the high placed restraints.  Valentin rested his hands against my hips and searched my eyes for any signs of fear.

“Are you comfortable, baby girl?” he courteously asked.

I had to admit inwardly I was feeling nervous despite my excitement wondering what he was going to do to me this time to make wet desire flourish between my legs but I was not afraid.

“A little anxious,” I answered truthfully. 

Daddy always knew if I was lying to him.  It was something he didn’t tolerate especially if I lied about my feelings or pretended I was comfortable with something when I wasn’t.  I would find myself over his knee having my bare bottom spanked or naked and bound with rope and restrained on the bed or on a chair at the window to contemplate my recalcitrant behavior if I was not always truthful.  “But I am comfortable and a bit excited as to what is going to happen.  I trust you to take care of me always, Daddy.”

Valentin was visibly pleased with my answer.

“Good girl, Gabrielle.  You have come a long way in such a short time in trusting me.  Now, let’s begin,” he spoke in his enchanting French lilt making me moist.

There was something very sexy about the French accent and when Daddy gave me an order in his deep velvet voice, it made me almost instantaneously wet.  His accent served to enhance his sophisticated dominant nature he wielded with such ease and confidence.  He was not the only one to find himself under a spell.  I was under his and like Daddy, I did not ever want to be freed.

The leather cuffs hanging on chains from the ceiling were positioned in such a way they encouraged my naked body to lean forwards and made it impossible for me to place my feet flat on the floor.  I was bound for my master’s pleasure and completely at his mercy.

Convinced I was comfortable, Valentin moved to a chest of drawers and opened one of them.  My mouth opened wide when I saw what he was going to use on me and I made damn sure I closed it before he turned around to face me.



No comments:

Post a Comment