Thursday, 12 February 2015

Liberation, Book One in Series Two of Daddy's Rules Released




Liberation is the first book in the second series of my BDSM romance bestseller, Daddy's Rules.  There has been such a lot of interest in Daddy's Rules with Acceptance and the full length book incorporating all of the episodes in to one both reaching in to the top 1000 on Amazon.  Acceptance achieved a sales rank of #585.

A lot of people have been waiting on this new story and I hope you will like it.  Check out the blurb and a short excerpt below.

If you haven't read the first series check out the full length book Daddy's Rules on Amazon.


Daddy’s Rules:  Liberation Blurb

Liberation is the first book in Series Two of Daddy’s Rules.

Gabrielle Charles was a woman at a crossroads in her life.  All hope seemed to be lost until she met a man who offered her everything she wanted one morning out of the blue.

The darkly handsome rich and younger Frenchman is Valentin Coudray.  He wants to bare Gabrielle’s truth in the most literal sense of the world.  He offers to become her Daddy and introduce her to the delights of the new world she craves to belong to in return for being allowed to love, protect and cherish her in every sense.

In Liberation, Gabrielle learns the true meaning of freedom within the confines of Daddy's protective arms as he encourages her to embrace and celebrate her vulnerable femininity and her place as the submissive woman at his side.

The journey is fraught with danger when Daddy forces Gabrielle to face some painful truths about her past to liberate her from her pain.  The reward is unconditional love and deep insatiable sexual pleasure.



Publisher’s note: This book is part of Series Two of Daddy’s Rules but can be read as a short stand alone book.  It contains wax play, domestic discipline, BDSM, spanking romance, bondage and much more.  If this material offends you, please do not buy this book.


Liberation



Daddy's Rules: Liberation Excerpt.

Every time he touched me I lost control and he took charge.  It was what I craved, what I needed.  Damn my thoughts.  I just wanted to feel loved and Valentin gave it to me without wanting anything in return.  He made me feel like a princess in a fairytale.  His love was formidable, forever giving so much so it often brought tears to my eyes when we made love.

Daddy finished lowering the zip on my dress and rested his cool palms on my back inside the dress.  I twisted in his arms loving the feel of his touch on my bare flesh and kissed him back harder, winding my hands around his neck wanting more.  He pulled the dress over my shoulders and down over my body leaving me standing in the provocative lacy black underwear he had picked out for me.  This was a day he had allowed me to wear panties and once again I had been trying to anticipate when he would take them off me.  My Master took my hand and guided me to step out of the dress that had made a puddle around my ankles in my black high heels.

Hungrily he caught my bottom lip and began sucking at it before kissing me deeply.  I gasped when he placed his hand on my stomach and smoothed it down over my flesh making it tingle and fire until it slipped underneath my panties and directly down between my vaginal lips.  His touch was electric and I responded immediately with wetness.

“Good girl.  Open your legs, baby girl.”

I did as I was told and watched him undo his red silk tie.  I held my breath knowing he was about to bind me.

“Hands behind your back.”

He leaned forwards and tied my wrists behind my back and then began to lower himself on his knees in front of me.  As he did so he tucked his fingers around the sides of my panties and pulled them down to my knees.  A loud pleasurable cry escaped my lips when he bent his face to my pussy and began to caress his tongue between the folds, catching up the small bud to tease it between his teeth.  My sex flooded with the persistent expert stroke of his slick wet tongue.  His hands gripped at my buttocks, splaying them to hold on and I couldn’t help but push myself against his mouth.  Shivers and darts of intense pleasure travelled the length of my spine as he circled the entrance to my channel and then eased his tongue up inside lapping and thrusting.

It was a struggle to keep standing and not buckle with the depth of my desire now threatening to boil out of control.  I had nothing to hold on.  I was bound, a slave to his love and his need to dominate me, forced to trust his control of me and braving my fear, I dared to welcome it all in to my life yet another degree further.

“Hold it, baby girl.  I can feel it close but not until Daddy tells you to release.”

I felt him shift his grip to my thighs when my legs began to shake.  He held me up and quickened the pace of his passionate assault on my sex, coaxing and teasing my clit with his licks and sucking.

“Daddy, please,” I cried actual tears gathering because I could no longer contain my climax.

“Ok, baby girl.  You can come now,” he said huskily a small trace of humor and pride he had got me to such a frantic state.  “You have pleased Daddy, now come hard.”

My orgasm shivered and shuddered through my body filling my stomach and pelvic area with satiated warmth before travelling in a flaming river down my legs to the tips of my toes.  I could barely catch my breath and the room spun for a minute.  My eyes glazed and I slumped towards the floor consumed by my pleasure in a momentary lapse of consciousness just as I had experienced in the changing cubicle in the lingerie shop.

When I revived I found myself in Valentin’s arms being helped to stand.

“Are you all right, my love?” he asked concerned with heavy lust in his eyes.

“Yes, I breathed.  “More than all right,” I gushed with a girlish grin.

“Good,” he said gruffly.  “Because I need to be inside you now.”

As he spoke he roughly pushed me back against the wood paneled wall and tore the lace panties from my body making me revel in his Neanderthal approach. He lifted my legs up around him before he unzipped himself.  His cock was long and hard.  I was swimming between my thighs and Sir wasted no time in guiding his penis to my entrance.


Liberation

No comments:

Post a Comment