Sunday, 22 February 2015

Daddy's Rules: Faith Released



Daddy's Rules: Faith is the second book in the second Daddy's Rules Series and it is now available on    
Amazon.  Check out the blurb and an excerpt below.

Don't forget you can check out all of my Erotica books at my website, Arabella Kingsley with some Free Reads.



Daddy's Rules: Faith


Gabrielle Charles was a woman at a crossroads in her life. All hope seemed to be lost until she met a man who offered her everything she wanted one morning out of the blue.

The darkly handsome billionaire and younger Frenchman is Valentin Coudray. He wants to bare Gabrielle’s truth in the most literal sense of the world. He offers to become her Daddy and introduce her to the delights of the new world she craves to belong to in return for being allowed to love, protect and cherish her in every sense

In Faith, a fearful Gabrielle learns Daddy is a man she can believe in. She can trust him to care for her and protect her from harm unlike all of the men who have appeared in her life so far and have hurt her.

Publisher's Note: This is the second book short in the second series of Daddy's Rules. If this style of short book does not appeal to you please do not buy it. The story contains Contemporary Romance, Modern Romance, BDSM Romance, Spanking Romance, Billionaire Romance, elements of Age Play and Domestic Discipline. If any of these offend you, please do not buy this book.

Buy From Amazon



Daddy's Rules: Faith Excerpt




Finally my arousing torment with the ice inside my bottom was to come to an end.  It had been short but more than adequate.  Yet I was to receive a sudden new insertion.  The cold steel of the butt plug was well lubricated.  It was comfortable after the ice and although the lubricant normally felt cool, this time it was warming and a welcome caress inside my bottom as Sir fed it up inside of me.

He patted my bottom when it was fully inserted.

“Press your bottom down on to the bed, Kitten.  Do as Daddy tells you.  Slowly.”

Carefully I did as Daddy asked and pushed down on to the plug, allowing it to penetrate and embed itself a little further.  A shadow fell across my body and Valentin’s hand curved around my breast.  His thumb flicked idly over the nipple as he bent to kiss me.  I responded loving the probe of his tongue.  There was the sound of more ice being moved around in the bucket and then I was sharply reaching for my breath against his tongue when he circled an ice cube around the base of my nipple.

My breasts heaved.  Valentin’s lips trailed gentle kisses along my throat and then his teeth grazed the opposite teat.  He sucked at it as though feeding while he plagued the opposite one with the ice every now and again moving the udder back and forth with it.

Cooled water trickled down my breast and streamed down my abdomen beating a path to my pussy.  I frantically bit my lip, sucking at it as the water tickled my skin and gently licked it with fire. My need increased.  I wanted Valentin to mount me.  He pulled my nipple between his teeth, stretching it to capacity, grazing his teeth over the dark flesh and then nipping it making me cry out.

My body was awash with sensations, the domination of the butt plug in my anus reminded me of it’s presence every time I moved on my bonds increasing my need to feel the pleasure of deep submission.  The ice teasing the skin of one milky mound wildly contrasted with the warmth of Valentin’s mouth on the other.

The water reached my sex and moved purposefully through the pink petal lips doing little to douse the burning arousal firing inside.  I gave another cry as Daddy moved the ice down from my breast and twisted and turned the deceptively fiery cube along my skin, his hand stroking the curving side of my body increasing the tickle and sensitivity to my skin with his own touch.  Again, I panted, lifting my hips beckoning him inside me.

I almost screamed when the ice brushed the tip of my clit and threatened to overpower me.  I genuinely didn’t know how much more pleasurable torture I could take.  Part of me wanted to explode in a climax, the other wanted to scream and beg Valentin to stop and take me hard.  I didn’t know which way to turn.  My head tossed and turned from side to side on the bed.

There was a smile in Valentin’s voice when he spoke to me.

“Hush, little one,” he whispered stroking the ice over my clit again before caressing it the length of my vagina.  You are very restless, just how Daddy wants you to be.  Patience, my love.  This is all part of your training.  Have faith that I will never deny you the completion of your pleasure.  Hold on just a little longer.”


Buy From Amazon



Coming Soon









No comments:

Post a Comment