Friday, 30 January 2015

Daddy'sRules: Duty Released



Daddy's Rules: Duty is now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.  French Billionaire Valentin Coudray shows Gabrielle, his little, just where her duty really lies, to herself, her needs and him. The reward is unconditional love but first Gabrielle must exorcise her demons with Daddy's help and loving protection.

Daddy's Rules: Acceptance has being doing exceptionally well on Amazon reaching a sales rank of #585!  Thank you to all those who have bought it.  I hope you enjoyed it.  My Erotica author rank on Amazon also reached No.9!

Check out the blurb and excerpt below.  Please note the final instalment entitled Protected will be released next week.  For those waiting for the whole book, that will be released shortly after with a small extra to the story.

Daddy's rules: Duty

Gabrielle Charles is a woman at a crossroads in her life. All hope seems to be lost until she meets a man who offers her everything she wants one morning out of the blue. 

The darkly handsome rich and younger Frenchman is Valentin Coudray. He wants to bare Gabrielle’s truth in the most literal sense of the world. He offers to become her Daddy and introduce her to the delights of the new world she craves to belong to in return for being allowed to love, protect and cherish her in every sense. 

In Duty Gabrielle learns just how much she is loved, cared for and protected as Daddy helps and gently guides her to let go of her old painful life of dutiful servitude and embrace a new one with him.

Can Gabrielle allow herself to submit willingly to the dominant man and the power he wields or will she forsake her needs to accommodate others yet again and let her chance to have all that she wishes for slip away? 

Publishers Note: Daddy’s Rules: Duty is part of a series but can also be read as a short stand alone book. It features age play, spanking romance, Domestic Discipline and elements of BDSM. 







Daddy's Rules: Duty Excerpt


With my hands bound in restraints behind my back I had nothing to hold on to.  I was at the complete mercy of my Master and I relished every moment.  He controlled and directed the movement of my body using my hips as reins.  And for a short while we remained in this blissful state, Valentin’s dark haunting eyes watching every rise and fall of my breasts on my chest as though hypnotized.  Lost I tipped back my head and surrendered to the deep pleasure hitting my core with a loud but gentle moan.

The noise appeared to trigger something in Valentin.  It was a pure animal lust and I never thought I would be able to rouse such a passion in a man.  All of a sudden his arms wound around my back and he was rising from the sofa, still inside me.  He carried me to a small area of wall free from books and pressed me against it.  Again, if my hands had been freed I would have clung to him but he was not to grant me an escape.

Valentin kept his arm around me to shelter my arms from being scraped against the wall and drove himself up inside me as far as he could go.  The action was so quick and firm I gave a small cry.  He silenced it by ferociously capturing my mouth while his free hand slid around over my hip over the swell of one buttock and gripped it.

Sir pounded his tongue inside my mouth as deeply as he penetrated my pussy.  When his finger moved to the small hole that marked my anal entrance, not to enter just simply to press over it, I began to feel what I most desired, consumed by him.  I wanted him deeper, inside my soul, possessing me, taking me, owning me.

I wanted to come, to feel the release of my pleasure and his own swimming around me in our own private world no other could enter.

“Not until I say,” he told me.  “No coming, until I give you permission to,” he breathed against my lips before taking them again as though it was satiating some feral need inside him.

I was surprised by his words and unsure of whether I could climax on command.  The need to was acute yet I found myself struggling to obey him, holding back with all of my strength, once more eager to please and willingly submit.

Valentin thrust harder as though to test me, driving my will to distraction so much so I began to whimper.  I was ready to beg him when Daddy finally gave me his permission.

“Come now, kitten and come loud.  I want to hear your pleasure and I want everyone else in the house to hear it.  Now.”

“Yes, Sir.  Yes.”

I let myself go and allowed the world to explode and fragment around me.  In unison and on cue Valentin came with me.  I screamed, not deliberately as requested but because my ecstasy was fierce.  Valentin issued a loud set of masculine grunts which only served to spur and take the moment to new heights.

Our bodies moved against each other in perfect time.  We were a well oiled machine functioning as one whole.  Electricity danced between us. This was what it meant to be consumed and owned by a dominant man I had placed my trust in and I no longer wanted any other way of life but this one.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment