Monday, 19 January 2015

Daddy's Rules




Daddy's Rules (Formerly Daddy's Little Girl) has just gone live on Amazon.  After it received an adult filter on Amazon because of the cover, I decided to republish it today with a different cover and title.  So far so good.  If you haven't yet bought a copy, check out the blurb and the excerpt below to wet your appetite.

If you like a hot alpha French billionaire who takes his woman in firm hand when she sacrifices her own needs too much and makes sure she has her very desire and his protection, then this one is for you.






Daddy's Rules:  Acceptance



Gabrielle Charles is a woman at a crossroads in her life.  All hope seems to be lost until she meets a man who offers her everything she wants one morning out of the blue.

The darkly handsome rich and younger Frenchman is Valentin Coudray.  He wants to bare Gabrielle’s truth in the most literal sense of the world.  He offers to become her Daddy and introduce her to the delights of the new world she craves to belong to in return for being allowed to love, protect and cherish her in every sense.

Can Gabrielle allow herself to submit willingly to the dominant man and the power he wields or will she forsake her needs to accommodate others yet again and let her chance to have all that she wishes for slip away?


Publishers Note:  Daddy’s Little Girl is part of a series but can also be read as a stand alone book.  It features age play, spanking romance, Domestic Discipline and elements of BDSM.





Daddy's Rules:  Acceptance Excerpt



Valentin gave me several more smacks on my bottom and then brought my first punishment to an end.  The tenderness that followed was overwhelming.  Valentin leaned forward and brushed small kisses over my burning flesh to soothe the hot red soreness pulsing across it.  He circled his fingertips over one buttock.

“Good girl.  Hush, there’s no need to cry anymore.  It’s all over.”

Valentin raised me up to sitting on his knee.  My skirt was still around my waist and my panties below my thighs, resting just above my boots.  He held me tightly against him, trailing his fingers through my hair as I emptied the last of my emotion from my body.  I shook and trembled but he only held me tighter.  The more I cried the better I felt.  Eventually I calmed and remembered the wetness between my thighs.  It made me reach for my panties but Valentin’s hand shot out to stop me.  He shook his head.

‘No.  From now on when we are alone you will be naked.”


No comments:

Post a Comment