Sunday, 25 January 2015

Daddy's Rules Success




I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who has bought Daddy's Rules: Acceptance  and Worship.  They are both doing very well on Amazon and today I was given an author rank of #45 for Erotica on Kindle.  Woohoo!

As requested by some of you I am writing this series fast.  The third instalment will be out by the end of this week.  So if you want to catch up or you haven't checked out Daddy's Rules yet, take a look at the blurb and another small excerpt from Worship below.

Don't forget to have a look at my Amazon Author Page and all the other Erotic novels I have written.



Daddy's Rules: Acceptance & Worship

Gabrielle Charles is a woman at a crossroads in her life.  All hope seems to be lost until she meets a man who offers her everything she wants one morning out of the blue.

The darkly handsome rich and younger Frenchman is Valentin Coudray.  He wants to bare Gabrielle’s truth in the most literal sense of the world.  He offers to become her Daddy and introduce her to the delights of the new world she craves to belong to in return for being allowed to love, protect and cherish her in every sense.

Can Gabrielle allow herself to submit willingly to the dominant man and the power he wields or will she forsake her needs to accommodate others yet again and let her chance to have all that she wishes for slip away?


Publishers Note:  Daddy’s Rules: Acceptance & Worship  are part of a series but can also be read as  stand alone books.  They feature age play, spanking romance, Domestic Discipline and elements of BDSM.



Daddy's Rules: Worship



Daddy took hold of my arm and made me stand.  He marched me to a lonely corner of the room and made me stand in it facing the wall.

“I think a short caning might help you come to your senses, baby girl.”

I gasped but he was raising my arms up the wall.

“Place your palms flat on the wall and move your legs apart.  Do not move while I fetch the cane or you will receive more strokes that I intend at present,” he said spanking my bare bottom with his hand to enforce his command.

My bottom lip trembled and tears of anger began to gather.  What had I got myself in to?  Valentin moved away to a draw in a dresser at the side of the room.  He made me turn and look at the cane.

“I hadn’t expected to need to use the cane on you so soon, Gabrielle but you are feisty and disobedient.  It needs to be thrashed out of you, kitten” he smiled cruelly.  “You will come to feel gratitude when I punish you in the future and set your boundaries in this relationship.”

The rebellious part of me thrilled and moistened as he spoke but my anger was not to be placated.  Daddy flexed the cane and made me watch his practice swing.  There was such strength behind his movement my caning would undoubtedly hurt more than I would know.  But I didn’t whimper or scream an objection, I just bit my lip and prepared for my deserved punishment.




Daddy's Rules: Acceptance

Daddy's Rules: Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment