Friday, 23 January 2015

Daddy's Rules Amazon Success & Second Book Worship




Daddy's Rules: Acceptance is currently riding high on Amazon.  It is no. 6 in the BDSM top 100 and no. 16 in the Romantic Erotica top 100.  Thank you so much to all those who have bought it.  I hope you are enjoying it!  If you haven't got Book One which can also be read as a stand alone novel, I would hurry to catch up.  I have uploaded Book Two entitled Worship to Amazon and I am just waiting for the purchase link.  As soon as I get it I will post it.

In the meantime check out a small excerpt and the link for Book One on Amazon.


Daddy's Rules: Worship


“Good girl, open your legs.  Daddy’s wants to examine you and make sure everything is healthy,” he whispered moving further along the steps of the bath in the direction of my bottom.

At this point I became nervous at the mention of the word examination.  My head turned to see what Valentin was doing.  But my action was to be rewarded with a quick slap to my bare rump.  I gave a small squeal.

“Eyes front, little one.  Do not be afraid.  Daddy won’t hurt you.”

He stood and leaned over the bath gently placing his hands on my hips.  They moved downwards to cup each tender buttock in a reassuring hold and then splayed them wide to expose the small puckered entrance to my anus.  I was mortified.

I tried to rear but Valentin leaned forward and kissed the small hole forcing me to calm.

“Shhh, little one.  There is nothing to be afraid of.”





No comments:

Post a Comment