Monday, 19 May 2014

Milking Time!



While waiting for a release date for my Steampunk spanking romance, Harnessed by the Prince I decided to get creative and write the first short novelette in a series about The Chateau called Milking Time.  A school where the sons of the rich go to learn the pleasurable arts of domination, domestic discipline, milking and breeding.

Check out the blurb below.  This is the first lactation fantasy novel I have ever written.  It contains elements of BDSM, spanking romance, breeding sex and much more.  I am waiting for the book to become available on Amazon and the moment it is I will post the link and a small excerpt.





Milking Time   The Chateau  1

 
It's milking time at The Chateau.  A school for the sons of the rich to learn the art of mastering a woman to pleasurable obedience in a range of ways from spanking to milking and breeding.

After delivering a sound bare bottom spanking to his assistant over his knee for an accounting error, the new Dean is keen to show his students the delights of The Milking House.  Here the students learn how to milk a beautiful human cow and taste her sweet milk.  Then they may watch a selection of them be bred by the bulls.

His visit to The Milking House reminds Maxim of how lonely he has become after the death of his girlfriend.  He decides it is time he found a woman to love, dominate, discipline, milk and to breed.  He has the perfect woman in mind . . .

 
Publisher's Note:  Milking Time is a lactation and spanking romance fantasy for over eighteens only.  It contains graphic scenes of BDSM, spanking, lactation play, milking, breast expansion and medical play.  All characters are legal adults.




3 comments:

  1. It is available on Amazon. I'd give you the link but I don't know how to. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Very soon! I am hoping my spanking romance thriller Protecting Isabelle is going to be released today by Blushing Books. This story contains a strong element of lactation fantasy you might like. I will update my blog as soon as I have confirmation of the release.

      Delete