Friday, 28 March 2014

News

My new Sci Fi spanking romance featuring age and medical play, Tameable is due to be released Saturday 28th March 2014 by Blushing Books.  Once I get the cover art and purchase links I will post them along with the blurb and first chapter.




I have also just signed a contract with Stormy Night Publications for my Steampunk spanking romance featuring medical play called Doctor Ashby's Medicine.  This book should be released in a couple of weeks time.




In the meantime, check out my current spanking romance releases, Little Princess & Kidnapped and Bound.  The Links are below.  Little Princess which is an age play story has recently made the top 100 BDSM category on Amazon.com.  It has also been in the top 100 Adult Fiction and Erotica categories on Amazon.co.uk.  Kidnapped and Bound made No. 1 Bestseller in Victorian Romance on Amazon.co.uk and entered the Romance top 100 as well.




Have a great day and weekend!








Spare the rod, spoil the princess.
          Amazon.com









No comments:

Post a Comment