Friday, 18 October 2013

Publishing News

Hello Everyone,

Just to let you know some publishing news.  I have been offered a contract for my erotic romantic thriller set in Paris called Protecting Isabelle from Blushing Books.  They have also offered to publish my hybrid vampire trilogy, The Taleian Knights series for which I am now writing spin offs.  They will include the adventures of the Angels and Lycans involved in the stories.  The one I am writing at the moment has a time travel theme.  A woman finds herself crash landed in Regency England and claimed by a fiercely protective and dominant Taleian Knight, her true mate.

I will keep you advised of developments.  In the meantime you might want to check out my spanking romance with blushing Books, Kidnapped & Disciplined on Amazon.com.  You can read the blurb and the first chapter in previous posts on this blog.


Have a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment