Saturday, 26 October 2013

Protecting Isabelle

Hi Everyone,

I have some exciting news.  I just signed a contract with Blushing Books for my romantic erotic thriller, Protecting Isabelle.  Yay!

This book was originally published as The Devil You Know a few years ago with Hellfire Publishing who I am no longer associated with.  After listening to my readers, I reviewed the book and did a heavy rewrite.  I emphasised more of the romance between the two main characters and completely revised the ending.  The result made the book entirely different and I feel, more amenable to the romance reader.  Let me know what you think when it is released.  Watch this space for notification of a release date.  The book will now be published under the pen name of Serena James, the name I will be using for all of my romantic thrillers.

I am still waiting for a release date on Rescuing Rebecca but in the meantime, check out the blurb for Protecting Isabelle below.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



Protecting Isabelle



“You take one step out of that door without me and you are in serious trouble.  Leave my side once and you are a dead woman.”

Christian Dalban is hired to protect Isabelle Mayer from the violent head of a mafia family who will stop at nothing to force her back into his bed.  But Christian is determined that she won’t find out why he is the only man capable of succeeding where others have failed.  If she knew the reason she would never trust him with her life nor would he blame her.  But as their relationship develops into a passionate sexual encounter  Christian realises that he is not the only one keeping a secret that could threaten both of their lives. 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment