Sunday, 15 September 2013

Kidnapped & Disciplined Publishing News

Hi Everyone,

I was devastated at Noble Publishing's decision to close and leave the publishing industry which resulted in my erotic Regency Spanking romance novel, Kidnapped & Disciplined being removed from sale.  However, I am happy to report that I have just signed a new publishing contract for the novel with Blushing Books. 

For those who have been contacting me to find out when the book will be available again, Kidnapped & Disciplined will hopefully be republished by Blushing Books next weekend.  I am just waiting on the new cover art and will post it on this blog when I get it.

In my next post I will repost the blurb and first chapter to wet your appetite if you are still waiting for a copy.


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment