Thursday, 1 August 2013

Update





Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update.  I am just finishing edits on my hot romantic thriller, Rescuing Rebecca and it should be out very soon.  I have decided to use the pen name of Serena James for this one.  I will let you known the release date when I hear from my publisher.






Kidnapped & Disciplined has done really well with sales and is still selling.  If you want to check out  the blurb and excerpt before buying, please check out previous posts on this blog.  If you fancy a historical, Regency spanking novel with an abduction theme then this is the one for you.


In the meantime, I am continuing to write my new novel with a romantic supernatural theme called 'An Eternity of Love.'


I will keep you updated.

Enjoy your evening or day!




No comments:

Post a Comment