Monday, 24 June 2013

Fantastic amazon Success & News





Kidnapped & Disciplined has reached No. 39 in the top 100 Historical Romance Novels on Amazon.co.uk!  I have been in the chart next to one of my favourite Historical Romance novelists, Georgette Heyer.  Her novel, Devil's Cub, my favourite out of all her books inspired me to write.  I loved the handsome bad devil may care hero, Vidal.  Wow, I can't believe it.  Thank you to everyone who has bought the book.  If you haven't, check out the blurb and chapter one excerpt in the previous post.  The purchase links are Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com .

I have also made a decision on the book I am writing next.  I am off and running on a paranormal romance involving a handsome book character who comes to life.  Will keep you informed.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment